This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

No progress status for Premium Badges

Started by LadyDi,

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyDi

So, I just signed up for the Premium Badge Album (couldn't think of anything else to do with my money).

Anyway, I started a TriPeaks challenge and although I used the wild cards (challenge) there was no progress shown in chat column.  I exited and went to the home page and it showed there.  What gives.  I want to track my progress as I go -- IN THE ROOM.

Is it the same for all the premium challenges?  Was this written in the fine print????  LOL

I feel gypped!

Helen

My progress always showed in the chat area. Can't figure out why yours isn't. I'm assuming that you did activate the challenge since it shows your progress on the home page. Maybe Pogo is PMS'ing it??

LadyDi

Thanks Helen.  Yes, activated challenge in Premium Badge Album. 

Glad to hear it is just a glitch.  Going to begin another challenge to see what it does.  Hopefully it will work.

Thanks again

Helen

If you activate another challenge in the same book, you will lose the progress that you've made on the current challenge.

greendog

I just logged in pogo and it says i havent even started on my Golden word badge which i have already completed. But i go to badge central and it says my I heart badges album is complete. Go figure.....pogo has the hiccups.

DoubleOscotty

Quote from: greendog on December 29, 2005, 03:53:20 PM
I just logged in pogo and it says i havent even started on my Golden word badge which i have already completed. But i go to badge central and it says my I heart badges album is complete. Go figure.....pogo has the hiccups.

The help section for premiums explained this problem and that they are "addressing it"

jventiere

Same thing happened to me then i realized that I can complete the challenges over and over again.  So far did them 2X.  Pogo even put a 2x next to the badges. O0

Helen

Same thing here, it's telling me my challenge isn't completed when in fact the whole book is done, lol.

ME4SPADES_

mine does to but you do have it done dont worry my time is up on my premium and it still shows i have them

Laurie-Anne

Quote from community news
"Didn't I Just do that Challenge?" Clearing Up Confusion with Premium Badge Albums! 

Players who have just completed Premium Challenges have been confused by seeing their challenges reactivated and are concerned that they may have not been properly credited for completing the challenge. Fear not! Once a player has completed a challenge, they are credited for that challenge! Members can confirm their challenge status by checking their profile and badge album.

Here's what's happening: after a player completes a Premium Challenge, if they don't activate another challenge, the challenge will automatically reactivate itself. At first it looks like you've got to do the entire challenge over again to get credit, but in fact, if you've completed the challenge, then you received credit for it.

We recognize that this is confusing and we will be changing the way that this works within a couple of weeks.

After you complete a Premium Badge, you will have the opportunity to repeat any of the challenges in your album, if you wish.

You're never required to complete the same identical challenge a second time -- repeating a challenge is entirely up to you. Your last completed challenge will be shown for 24 hours on Badge Central. "

Cody

thanks this happened to me to. but I knew it was on there part. at least I now have a x2 beside it in my album now since my friend who did it didnt know I had already done it. lol.

Country Lady

My progress shows in the main chat area but not in private chat.  I don't know if it works like that with all of the challenges or if it is just the premium ones.

Bree

Quote from: Country Lady on December 30, 2005, 08:32:11 PM
My progress shows in the main chat area but not in private chat. I don't know if it works like that with all of the challenges or if it is just the premium ones.

Country Lady, Your progress with "ALL" challenges will not show up in private chat.  ;)

Julie

With progress not showing up in PC you would think by now they would have been able to do something about that :) It's a bit of a PITA especially when doing a challenge in a timed game like Lottso...PC with somebody while at the same time trying to place all the balls in their places within the time limit as well as clicking back and forwards between screens to check your progress lol  Talk about multi tasking ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview