This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

extra personal challenge???

Started by PogoCrazyMomma,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoCrazyMomma

Anybody else showing another personal challenge? I finished mine yesterday than today on home page no challenges where showing. I go in now and it shows the two weekly done and the super badge done but has choose a personal challenge. so i'm taking advantage and getting an extra badge in!!!!!

Helen

That happened to some people a few weeks ago also. Mine isn't showing the extra. You may as well take advantage of it, lol.

*Angel*

I don't want another one!  LOL  I am all caught up with mine.  I do hope my mom gets one though. ;)

pogohatesme

Damn...that's twice now they've give glitch extra's away and I don't get them!  I'm gonna complain ....lol

Helen

Quote from: pogohatesme on December 29, 2005, 04:58:49 PM
Damn...that's twice now they've give glitch extra's away and I don't get them!  I'm gonna complain ....lol

Hmmm, think they will listen?!?!?!?

bubblegum

dang you guys are lucky I got it the first time but this time

PogoCrazyMomma

i guess i am lucky but i didn't get it last time though. I hurried and finished challenge just in case though and got the extra badge.

*Angel*

I didn't get one and either did my mom.  >:(  She really needed it too.  LOL  We both got it last time.  I am gonna complain too!  No they will not listen.  :(  LOL

Swámpßàby §

I've only gotten an extra personal challenge one time.  If I'd gotten one this time, I would have been able to complete the badge album for 2003.  :'(

tigereyes

I didn't get an extra personal challenge this week but I did get one the last time pogo messed up. Would have been nice to get another one though lol.[/color]

cartman

Hi everyone ;D  I finished my personal challenges long ago, my question is can I get one by doing a challenge for the second time or do I have to forego a weekly challenge and wait to get a personal challenge that I desire?  My books have been filled for a long time but I am kind of tired of missing these personal challenge badges every week.   
Thanks for the help!  I've been a wacher of this site for a long time.

cart ::)

*~Peri~*

I would like to know that as well. I finished all of my badge Albums too.

Quote from: cartman on December 30, 2005, 09:53:45 PM
Hi everyone ;D  I finished my personal challenges long ago, my question is can I get one by doing a challenge for the second time or do I have to forego a weekly challenge and wait to get a personal challenge that I desire?  My books have been filled for a long time but I am kind of tired of missing these personal challenge badges every week.   
Thanks for the help!  I've been a wacher of this site for a long time.

cart ::)

*Angel*

All of my badge albums are full.  You can do any challenge over.  You will get a 2X it if you do it a second time and so on.  Fill up your books with 2X signs by your badges.  That is what I am trying to do.  :)

Bree

Angel is right, I have finished all my albums and when the weekly challenges come on Wednesday I just play a game I have already played and it puts a 2x next to that game.  If you are still working on your Game Award Album you could play a game that you have not finished in that album with the extra challenge.

*~Peri~*

Thank you for the info :) It is much appreciated :)  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview