Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Wanna see the new BadgeHelp beta site?

Started by BadgeHelpOscar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bree

Quote from: *Angel* on January 01, 2006, 01:04:16 AM
Cody was just giving his opinion. Something he is entitled to do. The site looks great.

Angel, I was not putting down Cody's opinion, but I was giving my own opinion which I am also entitled too.  To each their own!!!

*Angel*

Quote from: Bree on January 01, 2006, 01:41:44 AM
Quote from: *Angel* on January 01, 2006, 01:04:16 AM
Cody was just giving his opinion. Something he is entitled to do. The site looks great.

Angel, I was not putting down Cody's opinion, but I was giving my own opinion which I am also entitled too.  To each their own!!!

Did I direct my statement at you?   ::)

badgeaddict

Cat Fight...... ill get the pop corn homer can bring da duff

pogohatesme

Quote from: badgeaddict on January 01, 2006, 03:59:40 AM

Can I sit next to you??  Lol I've got soda and summer sausage and pepperoni and cheese and other goodies left from last night!  Haven't seen a fight like this since last wrestling Pay-Per-View I got lol

*Angel*

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 01, 2006, 05:40:58 AM
Quote from: **** on January 01, 2006, 03:59:40 AM

Can I sit next to you??  Lol I've got soda and summer sausage and pepperoni and cheese and other goodies left from last night!  Haven't seen a fight like this since last wrestling Pay-Per-View I got lol

You guys are being silly.   ;)

pogohatesme

Quote from: *Angel* on January 01, 2006, 05:42:30 AM

O0Admit it lol you're sitting over there laughing at us!  lol  :D  Hope everyone had a great New Year's!

*Angel*

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 01, 2006, 05:45:52 AM
Quote from: *Angel* on January 01, 2006, 05:42:30 AM

O0Admit it lol you're sitting over there laughing at us!  lol  :D  Hope everyone had a great New Year's!

Ok, Ok.  Yes I am.  ;) If you only knew....LMAO

badgeaddict

happy new year everyone. and i ran outa popKorn :-[

badgemad

Hey oscar youve left an auto off the new website the vp minimizer its a great auto and its free  ;D i use the vp minimizer all the time wtg great site

dellboy

WOW looks great keep up the good work guys :) O0 O0

Laurie-Anne

I noticed you no longer have the date the program was created on your new site. It was really helpful to me when I had to reformat my computer. All I had to do was find out which games were made before Christmas 2005.
Any chance those dates will be put back up?

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Laurie-Anne

ibbored

can you tell me how to beginning a new post

pogohatesme

Go into one of the sections you can post in:  Pogo, Club Pogo, Tech, or Off Topic, and right about the other threads are some buttons..one is New Topic or something like that....you can't make new ones in the 1st two sections though

Tinksfeisty

krakka

i hadnt seen that u guys were updating it at first, and when that page came up it looked so different, at first i thought you moved to another website.  It loox awesome. O0 O0 O0

- krakka

TmT

Grrreaaaaat Joobbbb  Ossssssscar... oh... did I stuttered...

Guess when i see greatness... it jus take ya breath away. <wipin my eyes in amazement>

BadgeHelpOscar

glad you like it...just getting the kinks worked out now
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

TmT

I've been impressed with your multi-talented skills for several years.... and u jus keep amazin me!
Like fine wine... u jus keep gettin better with time <winkin>