PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 04:10:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What if they find out?

Started by julesjulesjules,

Previous topic - Next topic

julesjulesjules

:-X

I just found this site tonight and I am sort of paranoid that pogo will find out that I used an auto function.  I've tried a few of the free trials and I think they are totally fabulous, btw.  ;) 

Is there any way they can find out????  I would hate to lose all of my badges and membership fee???

bobby

julesjulesjules

:D LOL, like anyone ever actually wins the prizes.....

Would they actually check if I did?? 

Does this include "winning" a screensaver?

wattsmyname

No your safe on the wallpapers and screensavers. They don't check or I would have lost my account long ago.  have over 80 of them. :-X

Country Lady

If you win a prize worth anything, you will have to fill out a form.  This includes your SS#.  I won $5.00 before I heard of "helpers".
I would rather have the badges  ;D

Daphne03

I won $5.00 using a helper playing Word Whomp 2 years ago.  I ignored the first email they sent about claiming my prize out of fear of getting caught using the auto.  A week later I received the 2nd notice and claimed it.  They paid with no problems.  I would let the auto run for days on the fastest setting.  Two years is a long time for them to come up with plenty of ways to track autos so we just need to play smarter.  I wonder if that auto that moves you from room to room would work on my computer.

HHCORY

No Room Rover is dead. Been trying to get them to update it now for a wihile but with no luck.

sassygal

I guess I'm just confused.
It is ok to cheat or Pogo won't get really mad and take away your tokens and badges and membership if you don't accept any prizes?
Does this apply to cash prizes or all prizes?

It seems like when you read anything put out by Pogo they say they are continually looking for people who are 'cheating' and using auto programs and you will be punished if you are using one.

Can they tell somehow if you are using one in normal play or do they only check up on it if you win? And is there a way they can check it out?

sassygal

pogohatesme

The only time Pogo checks you out is if 1) you win a JP and claim it or 2) your just stupid when using your auto and someone reports you...then I think they check it out...If you use it responsibly then you won't have a problem.  Don't give Pogo a reason to check you out and they won't!

bubblegum

simple rules for when useing autos are don't claim anything other than wallpaper and screensavers and don't talk about auto use in public chat.

bobby

ElitePirate

A quote from pogo it self:

<i>"There is no need to submit a report on cheating to us. We do not need them. Our logs are able to provide us with all the information we need to audit and determine if an account is cheating. We monitor for all kinds of cheating, including autos, cheats, hacks and shortcuts."</i>

SANATA

i didnt pay pogo to be nosey bastards ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

parkersgold

My daughter has used cheats since day one she has all the badges and is now is the process of buying badges.  I did read some where,  where a guy let his employees play on his company time if they would let him win at poker, well he was winning too many tokens at one time ( playing against his employees} and they cancelled his account, he wrote a letter to them explaining what was going on and that he wasn't using a cheat, but they didn't believe him and closed his account, so don't when to many of their tokens and one time, I think they are stingy with them, and I agree with "I didn't pay pogo to be nosey"

SANATA

ya and never claim anything i made the mistake about 4 yrs ago claimed $5.00 because i wanted to frame the check and hang it in the cumputer room but instead i got banned pogo said there was no way i could play turbo 21 for 24 hrs without a break and finsh the hands in 9 secs lmao oh well live and learn just have to be very careful on pogo O0

SANATA

i never thought pogo would check your account for 5.00 but as cheap as they r the prob would check your account if u won 50 cents lmao  ;D

Julie

lol don't laugh, I'm sure if they did have a 50c prize they probably would still check your account ;D
Which reminds me, with those instant prizes do they still give away meat and if so does anybody know anybody who has won any and what kind of meat was it?

Bree

I have seen someone win some meat when I was playing a game, but when we asked her what kind of meat she had won she would not respond to us.  So I guess we will never know what kind of meat they win..... :(

Country Lady

Julie

Quote from: Bree on January 03, 2006, 12:50:20 AM
I have seen someone win some meat when I was playing a game, but when we asked her what kind of meat she had won she would not respond to us. So I guess we will never know what kind of meat they win..... :(
Maybe she was too embarrassed, I know I would be ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview