PlayBuddy
April 29, 2024, 04:43:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone receieve a P. badge album as a gift?

Started by MidnightToker62,

Previous topic - Next topic

MidnightToker62

Iffen so... I am wondering if it tells who sent it to you.

I am wanting to gift a few of them to some deserving peeps and in the true spirit of giving want to remain anonymous.

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year from the ~toker~

badgeaddict

when i got my gift i got an mail in my pogo mail and emailed by pogo to my email i signed up with

nanners

Lish

Yes; my husband got gifted and it gives the pogo name of who gifted you.

MidnightToker62

Okay, thanks. That brings me to my next question then.

I went in under a non Club name and it won't let you buy them with that.

Think a new name on a guest pass can do it?

TRACII

Quote from: MidnightToker62 on January 01, 2006, 09:17:14 AM
Okay, thanks. That brings me to my next question then.

I went in under a non Club name and it won't let you buy them with that.

Think a new name on a guest pass can do it?

I'm using a guest pass now, and YES they are available to  be bought as gifts this way.
BTW, great idea!  I was wondering how to do it without giving away who I was!!!

pogohatesme

I think what your doing is great...I have 3 guest passes if you need any just PM me and I'd be more than happy to let you have them....

pokhermama

i recieved one and friend made a new account with a guest pass so that i did not know who she was but i not sure if thats what u mean by hiding your name

aussiegirl

i tried to buy myself one. Spent 4 days working out how to set up a paypal account only to discover that i can't pay for them with paypal  :'( .. At least i got paypal setup and was able to pay my club membership. Just hope they add the feature so u can use paypal..

holly222

I tell ya what, send me a gift albam.....and I will tell ya if it says its from you.......... ;D

Helen

I just gave one as a gift. Only thing is, I don't know for sure if they already have it. I sure hope Pogo doesn't "double dip" if they already have it.

Laurie-Anne

Quote from: aussiegirl on January 03, 2006, 06:23:09 AM
i tried to buy myself one. Spent 4 days working out how to set up a paypal account only to discover that i can't pay for them with paypal  :'( .. At least i got paypal setup and was able to pay my club membership. Just hope they add the feature so u can use paypal..

I just called and complained to Pogo about not accepting PayPal when they would accept it for my Subscription and there response was" We put the premium badges up so fast that we didn't have time to set up any other payment options and we are working on other payment options right now"
I asked how long it would be before they would be accepting PayPal, but the lady had no idea.
I won all the albums and the money was deposited into my PayPal acount and I don't have a CC. So I guess I will wait until they accept it.

bubblegum

if you have an checking account with an atm/debit card with a visa or mastercard logo, you can use that to pay for the premium badges.  Or you can go down to western union and buy one of their prepaid credit cards.  I think they use mastercard, not sure.  You can use cash to put money on the card and with those you use it just like your everyday run of the mill credit card.

Laurie-Anne

Hooper2092

Or you could always just send the funds to someone you trust who DOES have a paypal account and have them buy the album for you off their own credit card  ;)
My baby sister did that exact thing. Sent us 15$ via paypal from her bank account and I sent her all 3 as "gifts" when I bought my husbands and my own albums.

-Heather

aussiegirl

think i will have to try that as being an aussie it is very hard trying to do western union etc...

just gotta find me someone now what a drama for badges which will only frustrate me lol...

aussiegirl

badgeaddict

it would be good if pogo would give us aussies a break lol altho i dont pay for anything on pogo i get others too

nanners

"somebody" loves me..I received all 3 as a gift few days ago..I'm lovin trying to ge them all, know I won't but fun trying.
Thank You.. 8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview