PlayBuddy
April 29, 2024, 05:19:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone receieve a P. badge album as a gift?

Started by MidnightToker62,

Previous topic - Next topic

Momof5

congrats nanners....you must be very special for someone to surprise you like that!

badgemad

I know of a website that if you send them the money via paypal they will send you the badge albums but i aint sure if i am allowed to mention the site on here if homer says i can then i will give you the addy or i can pm you its upto you aussie girl or anyone else  ;D

nanners

Homer

Quote from: badgemad on January 09, 2006, 06:05:25 AM
I know of a website that if you send them the money via paypal they will send you the badge albums but i aint sure if i am allowed to mention the site on here if homer says i can then i will give you the addy or i can pm you its upto you aussie girl or anyone else  ;D

Please don't post the link. I don't have the time to verify the legitimacy of this. My advice is if you want the books buy them from pogo.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

summertime2203

I have not received one as a gift. Would like to pay for one through paypal. But I will have to wait. So I just help a friend with hers.

Rekindled Chaos

i recieved all 3 as gifts aswell, i wouldnt say im loved, i would however state quite clearly that i am worth it!!!

*Angel*

Quote from: Rekindled Chaos on January 10, 2006, 05:02:44 AM
i recieved all 3 as gifts aswell, i wouldnt say im loved, i would however state quite clearly that i am worth it!!!

LOL I bought one due to my impatience, and was given a gift of the other two by someone who I help with badges.  O0

huggybear

aussiegirl

i am happy to say i was gifted the albums and have started to get the badges... O0

zzigzzag

I received the  *loyal friends* from an online friend for xmas! Love the animated badges , so cute!
Thing was I  sent letter to pogo suggesting we be able to buy things from mall and send to other club members as presents....they came up with this  "gift" idea right after!...LOL

sassiebbw

:D how cute! I dont have any pogo friends  :-\ I have to buy my own gifts

ME4SPADES_

yes some1 special gave them to me now what i want to know what is the total cost on all 3 try to find the cost on the footage of badge central couldnt find them tyia

armenianbabe

i always seem to give out friends club membership during holidays,

but never get a single things back from them   :(

why me?? why me ?? sniff sniff :'(

Julie

Quote from: nightperson on January 11, 2006, 05:36:03 PM
yes some1 special gave them to me now what i want to know what is the total cost on all 3 try to find the cost on the footage of badge central couldnt find them tyia
For all 3 albums?  $14.97 (US)

Helen

Quote from: nightperson on January 11, 2006, 05:36:03 PM

Checking up on your friend?? lol  :-X

LastCall

Quote from: MidnightToker62 on January 01, 2006, 08:32:36 AM
Iffen so... I am wondering if it tells who sent it to you.

I am wanting to gift a few of them to some deserving peeps and in the true spirit of giving want to remain anonymous.
                              Hello and yes to your question they will tell you who got the gift for you ;D

ME4SPADES_

wel evey1 in here is special in there own way like every1 in here they are helpful and always being nice

Jinx55

Quote from: LastCall on January 12, 2006, 06:47:16 AM
Quote from: MidnightToker62 on January 01, 2006, 08:32:36 AM
Iffen so... I am wondering if it tells who sent it to you.

I am wanting to gift a few of them to some deserving peeps and in the true spirit of giving want to remain anonymous.
                              Hello and yes to your question they will tell you who got the gift for you ;D

Lastcall is there a point to your post, or just trying to bring your post #'s up ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview