This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Gin Trouble

Started by Pogo Dalek,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogo Dalek

I am playing the win 5 700 match games in Jungle Gin.

I won a 700 Pt match game, and It didnt give me my credit for the win!

WTF???

kazandchip

I keep having a little monkey screech and then a notice saying the game has ended with neither player finishing a hand

Jinx55

Quote from: kazandchip on January 04, 2006, 09:06:47 PM
I keep having a little monkey screech and then a notice saying the game has ended with neither player finishing a hand

Usually that happens when neither player has gin and you've run out of cards.....my other half and I play gin a great deal and it seems like we have had quite a few canceled games lately too

RC

Ya know what's a little deceptive about those cancelled hands in Gin? It's that there still appears to be cards on the pile.. the pile does go down and get smaller, but when there's no more cards to choose, there are still cards on that pile.. it'd be nice if, when someone picked up the last card, that it actually appeared to be the last card and have there be a blank space there so it's more recognizable as to the reason for cancelling the hand. Many times I have clicked on that thing trying to pick up a card before it told me it was cancelled. Perhaps if someone knew that they had just picked up the last card, especially in games where knocking is being used, they could make sure that they go out on that last turn instead of maybe trying to get a better hand.

PogoCrazyMomma

It doesn't matter who gets to 700 points first, all that matters is who won the game when either player hits the 700 mark. for example, I play against computer and got to 700 before opponent but I didnt win the 100 point game so I would not get credit for the win. Did that make sense? Only one more win for me and I'll have my badge!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview