This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

gemini badge for badge album

Started by donashere4u269,

Previous topic - Next topic

donashere4u269

Can someone please tell me the trick to penguin block badge you are supposed to create combos of 2 or more seafood pieces and I did that but only have 1 out of 200. :'(

sd1619

I thought it would be hard but I'm finding it rather easy and am getting almost at least 1 combo a game.  Try to connect to pieces of fish first and then build out from the man to one of the fish
Combos
One trick to making lots of money is to get combos. You can get a combo by collecting more than one piece of seafood within the same turn.

So instead of placing an ice piece so that Bob can get to one piece of seafood, you might try connecting two pieces of seafood together first, and then connecting Bob to those two, so that he can get both at once. Combos can be a little risky, because it takes a little more time to set them up, but getting them will earn Bob some bonus cash.

To help you create combos, you might notice that some ice is colored pink. This pink ice is sort of like the white ice, in that it helps you see what ice Bob could walk on. Except that instead of starting with Bob and spreading out, it starts with the seafood and spreads outward from there
GOOD LUCK!

Country Lady

I found it rather easy also.  I used the freeze and single piece lots.  And on the easy level many times there are pieces already connected or very close.
Good Luck

justahumping

Quote from: donashere4u269 on January 05, 2006, 07:44:13 AM
Can someone please tell me the trick to penguin block badge you are supposed to create combos of 2 or more seafood pieces and I did that but only have 1 out of 200. :'(

That badge is getting on my nerves very fast!......

Cheater4Life

i played this on medium. i would make a combo, let the points finish adding up for it and then select new game. it will give you the credit for the combo. sometimes you can get 2 combos in one game if the fish are in close enough locations. a few times i didn't get credit though, but i think i did not have positive points for the round. i think you must make positive points in order for the combo to count toward your badge. the use of the single blocks and herring's worked for me, but make sure by adding them you don't go to far in the hole for points that a combo won't fix before ending the round. hope this helps. it took me about 2 hours to complete. once you get the hang of just making a quick combo and then hitting new game, it goes pretty quickly...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview