This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Any ideas on how to win 3 in a row?...

Started by prozac4me,

Previous topic - Next topic

prozac4me

I was wondering does anyone know how to win 3 games in a row in First Class Solitaire?...It's my personal that I am doing and it's very frustrating cuz I can't get it...It's a personal badge for 2003 album...I only have ten left and I am trying to finish that album up...Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated!

T/Y ;)

wattsmyname

play the game and get your first win then on the next deal if you can not win close out the room.                  DO NOT HIT NEW GAME.
You will not lose your progress for the first win.
enter a room and try to win again keep doing this till you get your 3 wins in a row.     OR

Buy the auto SOLO and let it run till you get the badge. :)

Fluffy756

thats good to know I am going to do that next week. Right now doing the 50 wins which is not bad winning every other game with auto.

fluffy

Chaos

Buy the auto, turn it on, walk away.  Why waste your precious time when You can let the auto go through the all the grief for you. Look, my time is worth more than the cost of the auto. I get things done and get my badges too! Thanks to Oscar and the Gang!

huggybear

if you still need help i can try and get it for you, ive gotten it for a few people

prozac4me

justahumping

Quote from: wattsmyname on January 05, 2006, 08:08:14 AM
play the game and get your first win then on the next deal if you can not win close out the room. DO NOT HIT NEW GAME.
You will not lose your progress for the first win.
enter a room and try to win again keep doing this till you get your 3 wins in a row. OR

Buy the auto SOLO and let it run till you get the badge. :)

Thanks for this info.  I will be trying it next week

heavenly

i am so glad that you can leave the room  on  a losing game now without resetting your progress. i gave up on this badge at least 3 times before the makeover!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview