This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso

Started by nkc43,

Previous topic - Next topic

nkc43

I dont play that often,so whats the easiest way to get super lottso cards?

Thanks

DeadSet

Get all your cards activated on a given side but don't scratch them until you're able to scratch all of (3) them at the same time. Then when all cards are scratched you'll get a Super Lottso card the next round.

-dS

DeadSet

justahumping

Quote from: DeadSet on January 05, 2006, 04:41:36 PM
Get all your cards activated on a given side but don't scratch them until you're able to scratch all of (3) them at the same time. Then when all cards are scratched you'll get a Super Lottso card the next round.

-dS

cool, I will try that... thanks

heavenly

also, if you don't scratch the boxes when you activate one of the match or scratch-off cards, the card comes back the next round. so if you find it difficult to fill all 3 in one round, you could let those cards stay until the next round, then scratch them off when you've activated the other ones. i hope that makes sense! this works best in the competitive rooms, because there is no scratching on the team lottso cards that you get in team play

heavenly

i remembered another tip. if you get one of those fire cards at the top of one side, don't complete any cards under it. after 3 rounds it will burn that whole side and you'll get a super lottso card. this is obviously only good if you get it in a somewhat early round so that you'll still have time to fill in the super lottso card

DoubleOscotty

be sure NOT to play in team play rooms are the team lottso cards automatically disappear when you fill 'em

adamsmom

i hate super lottso cards it seems like no matter how early i ge them i never get to fill them in, and if i do, i all scratch is the green arrows ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview