This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

OMG... this 10,000 prizes challenge...

Started by Lish,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lish

is killing me!  I began it this week because of the pop all balloons twice badge and after TWELVE HOURS I don't even have 4,000! :'(

badgemad

tigereyes

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

I did this one by hand, took me about 3 days total but that was alotttttttttttttt of popping.

Tamelia

it took me about a week to do this one..I'd only do a few rounds at a time, because I grew tired of it pretty quick. And I tell  ya...getting those last few prizes to reach 10,000 is a rush. Cuz you know then...ITS DONE!! LOL

Monkey

Wow, I got it up to 1500 or so by hand when I did it. I let the auto run overnight and had it in the morning.

flynnstone

bubblegum

Thunder

Quote from: bubblegum on January 06, 2006, 04:49:41 PM
turn the auto on and just walk away for a couple hours
yes the auto is a charm. it got me the prem popit badge and the others

2addicted2pogo2

badgeaddict

this badge was easy as pie opened up the broswer paid me neice $5 to sit they and play for me lmao

bussey1

It took me about a week to get it....I was never so tired of seeing those balloons in my life and then the next week I had to get all the balloon twice!!! Talk about mind numbing!!

ME4SPADES_

wow dont have small kids here to do it well have a granddaughter but she is onlt 2 months old dont think she could help ya took awhile to get but have them all gl all on the premium badges do the easy ones first then attack them hards one last

*Angel*

My 6-year-old won't play Poppit.  LOL  I just finished this one this morning, and am on to Penguin Blocks.  :o

Jonathan

i found a clicker that i used in my old insane aquarium days. It clicks and clicks when you hold down enter got the badge is less than 2 days  >:D

Lish

I love insaniquarium but I have no time to playit- I am always online on pogo  :P  I didn't know they had a clicker lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview