This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ride The Tide

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

What's the point of having a Let It Ride feature and the Max bet on the table being 1500?  :o >:(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Lish

I complained about the same thing >:(  There have been times I have won over 10,000 tokens in a hand.

ClingFree

Quote from: Homer on January 06, 2006, 02:35:15 PM
What's the point of having a Let It Ride feature and the Max bet on the table being 1500?  :o >:(

Homer .... are you ready for Valentines Day already?!? I barely have my Christmas stuff put away   :-[

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

RowdyOne

That's like in Texas Holdem If they had a All in Option but the highest you could bet was 800 lol  Pogo does twist things around sometims with their games just to confuse us one way or another. Go figure lol

adamsmom

i hate ride th stinkin tide  lol i never win

tigereyes

I thought pogo said they were going to fix that because a lot of people weren't getting credit for their tokens.

LordZeik

It's like that on the Pogo To Go version too...  Think they'll fix it there?

tigereyes

I guess they won't if they haven't fixed it yet. All pogo did was send a message saying that until they fixed it to not play the game. That was when they first released the game. So I guess they won't fix it then. I played the game anyway. The tokens are worthless to me. All I use mine for is the minimall.

Lish

Quote from: tigereyes on January 06, 2006, 06:27:08 PM
I guess they won't if they haven't fixed it yet. All pogo did was send a message saying that until they fixed it to not play the game. That was when they first released the game. So I guess they won't fix it then. I played the game anyway. The tokens are worthless to me. All I use mine for is the minimall.
Yep I agree! O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview