PlayBuddy
April 28, 2024, 06:15:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tips for the penguin blocks premium badge?

Started by princess,

Previous topic - Next topic

princess

I have the auto playing but it doesn't seem to be doing well.  Is it better to play on easy, medium or hard for this badge?  You have to get combos and the auto doesn't seem inclined to do that by itself...am I gonna have to get this one by hand?  ACK!  :-[

tigereyes

Yep the easiest and fastest way to get this badge is to do it by hand. I played on easy to get the badge and after each combo just hit new game.

Gerald

Quote from: princess on January 06, 2006, 08:38:43 PM
I have the auto playing but it doesn't seem to be doing well. Is it better to play on easy, medium or hard for this badge? You have to get combos and the auto doesn't seem inclined to do that by itself...am I gonna have to get this one by hand? ACK! :-[
Yep that about sums it up. Later in Bob's quest to build his restaurant they start putting out four pieces instead of three so I found that with allot of frozen penguins and red herring you could get two combos on one board.

princess

Roseybud333

Yup I was getting about 2 combos a game. . But I like this game so it didn't bother me.

DeadSet

If you play straight through and you get the hang of it, it shouldn't take you more than 3 hours or so to get it Good Luck!  O0

-dS

kgansor

this has nothing to do with this post but im 14/15 for my lottso premium! and ive only been playing for about an hour or maybe a little more. woo. ;D

themathfairy

I haven't got to start the penguin one yet- but I think I might do it next.  I play by hand on hard when I do play and I think it does give you more seafood so you can make more combos.

Helen

Quote from: tigereyes on January 06, 2006, 08:42:48 PM
Yep the easiest and fastest way to get this badge is to do it by hand. I played on easy to get the badge and after each combo just hit new game.

Ahhh, that's a good tip, hitting new game!! I didn't think of that one. I did play it on easy. It was much quicker to make the combos.
:D  :D

cranky

it goes bye faster if u play by hand cause i let my auto played all night on time and got zero played by hand it took about 2 hrs.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview