This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

friends list

Started by Pogo_cheater,

Previous topic - Next topic

Pogo_cheater

Pogo is messin up again, a few ppl i kno and me have lost their friends list..says no1s in rooms hmmmm

holly222

I just lost my progress on my quick quack....said it was at 97% to the next badge.....now back down to 27%........err  :'(

Helen

Holly, that sucks. Sorry that happened to you.

holly222

crapolia.......i got back up to 78% and it went back down to 24%........ >:D >:D >:D >:D

Bree

I got the Aquarius Premium Badge and it is in with my badges, but it says in my Badge album that I have not completed it.  I do hope they do not take it from me or I have to do it over again.

Oh and I had to ask you "Pogo_cheater" are you trying to kill poor Homer.  He will not help us out if you kill him..... :P j/k.

Pogo_cheater

Bree

And it looks like it is working......LOL   :P

Laurie-Anne

Quote from: Pogo_cheater on January 06, 2006, 09:36:33 PM
Pogo is messin up again, a few ppl i kno and me have lost their friends list..says no1s in rooms hmmmm

I wish they would delete friends lists. I am on so many peoples friends lists and I have no idea who they are. I get so many chain letters in my mailbox a week. I hate those darn things. In the last two weeks I have blocked 23 people from sending me mail. If anyone sends me chain letters they get blocked. Do people actualy believe those things?

BoredNItaly

;D  Hey PogoCheater dont feel bad I lost all my friends on friends list too and  :o  My mini was NAKKED! I think pogo is having issues.  So everyone I had on my friends list lost it all. You guys think they will fix it?Or I will have to slowly but surely add friends as they find me because I cant remember all the names.

RC

Laurie-Anne... if you go into your pogo messages and click on Preferences, you can check the box next to "Only accept invitations and messages from players on my Friends List", then you won't get any mail except from people who you consider friends and are on your list. It won't matter how many others have you on their list, their messages won't get through.

Laurie-Anne

Monkey

I'm on so many people's friends list that it's not even funny. Actually, out of the probably 100 people who have me on their friends list. . .4 of them are actually my "friends" Some people come stalking me around asking how I have so many badges. I report them and nothing happens  :'(. I wish Pogo had an option where even if you were online, you could appear offline to people on your friends list.

Oh, and thanks RC. I didn't know about that either. Have it done now  ;D

Julie

Pogo should do something about the "friends list" for sure :)  What you suggest is good or maybe a feature where Pogo alerts you to when somebody wants to add you to their friends list and you have the option to click either yes or no.  Maybe Pogo should look at what various IM's do in regards to that sort of thing.  I have 9 people on my friends list and they are actually people I know and talk to.  I don't understand why people would want strangers on their friends list, seems odd to me :-\

heavenly

i am not a very "social" pogo player i guess. i have some people on my list but i don't really talk to them anymore. most of them are friendly people i happened to come across and i saved their name in case i wanted someone to play with. but then i didn't really talk to anyone for a while and now i would feel bad if i talked to them like "hey how have you been for the past year, wanna help me get a badge?  :-[

Julie

Since joining club pogo I've become less of a "social" pogo player mainly due to all the badge hunting and auto use ;D  The people I have on my list some date back to 2000/01.  In regards to your list at least the people you have on there are people you once knew and not total strangers you're stalking like the problem PogoLovinMonkey was referring too.  As for your friends on your list go and say "Hi, long time no see" lol you never know they might be pleased to see you again and you'll have somebody to help with a badge if you need it :)

harley89

I am  not a social player either glad to know there are others But I never get anything in pogo mail. always thought it weird that pogo requests a email address  when they give you a mail box

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview