This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spades

Started by ediths,

Previous topic - Next topic

ediths

Help...need someone to play spades for me.  Auto doesn't work and I don't have a clue how to play game.  Thanks.

Rekindled Chaos

try reading the "how to play" section for spades on pogo, thats a good start before you start begging for help

Eagles Fan

Quote from: ediths on January 07, 2006, 01:59:15 PM
Help...need someone to play spades for me.  Auto doesn't work and I don't have a clue how to play game.  Thanks.
I can help you if you find another perrson  I can double browse and help you get the spades badge.

milo1978

I hate playing spades...
I still haven't been able to get the 2 spades badges for 2005 (and that's all that's stopping me from getting my 2005 badge!)

But I managed to get this week's spades badge in only two games!
It's really luck of the draw... You just gotta hope you end up on a good table with 3 other decent players ;)

bobby

just try and get the highest card basically

badgeaddict

use smart explorer u can be all 4 people on the table and then u can win. but make sure u dont over bid too much

smokyrain

Quote from: badgeaddict on January 07, 2006, 05:08:16 PM
use smart explorer u can be all 4 people on the table and then u can win. but make sure u dont over bid too much

That is the real trick to this game is getting the bids right for the tricks. You want to get the right amount and you can win in like a few hands or less for 1/2. So doesnt matter if you have a crappy hand or not if u bid right. And also use the 2's as they are higher than the ace. I never even played this silly game before but am quite good at it now lol.

I did it in no time with finding a good partner who knows also how to play. There are lots of people in the rooms willing to help u out.
Once you start with 4 players, u can then use computer players after that if they leave.

Julie

Quote from: badgeaddict on January 07, 2006, 05:08:16 PM
That's what I did, I got mine and a friends badge at the same time playing against my 2 freebie accounts.  Over bid on the freebie accounts and those 2 games were over quite quick :)

ME4SPADES_

ya that one easy to
i use one to nil and the other to help get the badge

Eagles Fan

I never play with the 2's.  I hate using them lol  I just do the double browse thingy and that works great! lol  If anyone needs help let me know and I can help them get there badges tonight.  I have a few things to do today, but have the night free to help.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview