This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

is pogo down?

Started by time2startagain,

Previous topic - Next topic

time2startagain

hi, is pogo down.. i have been in playing pool for  a while then all of a sudden i got an error.. i closed out my browser and reopened it and went to pogo. seems like i have lost everything. it just gives me basic pogo.. i lost all my premium badges etc.. has this happened to anyone else.
i have no emails about my account or anything

heavenly

i just refreshed my friends page and it looks like i have basic pogo also. however i'm still in penguin blocks playing...what do you bet i lose all the progress i've made on my badge today... ::sigh::

holly222

WHOOOOOOww..
I was worried till I read it happened to you too.
Thought I been caught!  LOL
They have me back to reg. pogo and lost everything....... ::)

TwistofF8

Time:

it appears Pogo is down again.

Iam getting the non club start up page as well

checked with a couple friends, same for them.   so dont fret  all is well

badgemad

bobby

that's usually a good thing when pogo goes down ..maybe adding new pogo mobile

time2startagain

i just tried hubbys account through firefox and his is basic also.. oh man.. i hope we dont lose progress.. that would suck.. i thought maybe hubby's ex was messing with my account. because a few weeks ago i got an email with my password in it saying i requested it.. so i wasnt sure if she figured out my email password and intercepted that email and cancelled my club pogo.. thank god that wasnt it..   THANKS for replying back.. makes me feel better knowing its pogo and not my account.

time2startagain

wow you people are quick.. all them responses while i was typing mine..  :P

slidecage2222

time2startagain

pogohatesme

It's been a long time since I've seen that page lol always reminds me of a box of crayola crayons with all that yellow and green.... I miss my blue page lol

phil123

zipper

Oh thank God its not just me! I just noticed it and came running here to find out whats happening. I will go nuts if I loose all my badges!!! I can always count on you guys to find out whats happening ;D ;D

pogohatesme

lol something tells me that if badges are lost it would be a remote problem....could you imagine the uprising if pogo were to lose everyones badges lol.......

wattsmyname

They have had big server problems sense they released the Premium Badge Albums.
Seems like they thought it would fix it's self.  NOT! ::)

ME4SPADES_

i thought it me was but looks like pogo is running down lol

eyesofthewizard

tannermsmom

I went to the help page on pogo, and it said that the page was down for maintence

HHCORY

glad to know that im not the only person thats having problems. thought that i was a gonner for my auto habits.....

Hello My name is HHCory.... and im a auto adict

milo1978

Talk about a piss-off LOL

I was logged in and playing mah jong without any issues.
I opened up a new browser and checked out these forums and found everyone complaining about Pogo being down!

Stupid me... I closed my browsers and went into the living room for a few minutes.... I came back and tried to go back on Pogo.... and BAM!  Now I'm in the same boat as the rest of you :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview