Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

is pogo down?

Started by time2startagain,

Previous topic - Next topic

justahumping

Quote from: time2startagain on January 07, 2006, 07:01:04 PM
hi, is pogo down.. i have been in playing pool for a while then all of a sudden i got an error.. i closed out my browser and reopened it and went to pogo. seems like i have lost everything. it just gives me basic pogo.. i lost all my premium badges etc.. has this happened to anyone else.
i have no emails about my account or anything

LOL.... That was the first thing I did, check the email to make sure I was not banded.   Oh well, they will have it fixed before too long,  I hope.  If not, I can watch the end of the foot ball game

Chaos

All that money that they are getting for those Premium Badges, and they can't even take care of the Main Crowd. My My, My, Somebody get me the IT....

wattsmyname

Just looked at the home page you should see the list of us  logged in. 223 all the hard core pogo cheaters :'(

tigereyes

Quote from: Chaos on January 07, 2006, 07:37:40 PM
All that money that they are getting for those Premium Badges, and they can't even take care of the Main Crowd. My My, My, Somebody get me the IT....

I know that's so true

CindyLouWho

Quote from: wattsmyname on January 07, 2006, 07:39:01 PM
Just looked at the home page you should see the list of us  logged in. 223 all the hard core pogo cheaters :'(

LOL Yea, you can usually always tell when pogo's having problems by seeing all the people thats logged in here.   :o

JenH2001

Now I am going to go through withdrawals, and all I did was go to watch the game.  :-[

Swámpßàby §

Darnit!!! I just finished the Poppit Premium too.   :'( It better be in my albulm. >:(

justahumping

Quote from: JenH2001 on January 07, 2006, 07:51:56 PM
Now I am going to go through withdrawals, and all I did was go to watch the game. :-[

All I done was to come in here and listen to the ball game,........ I am sick

Mr. Rasputia

Just got back onto Pogo, no problems so far O0

justahumping

Quote from: l0c0 on January 07, 2006, 08:00:22 PM
Just got back onto Pogo, no problems so far O0

Thank you, I am out of here. *poof*

wattsmyname

tigereyes

SouthPadreIsland

"Site Status" still has a green light!  LOL  Are we sure they are not colorblind? :D

Swámpßàby §

yeah, I saw the site status too.  What's the point of it when it's never right?

enonymous

Club Pogo is down.  What a shocker that an EA server is down and/or glitching.   >:D

wattsmyname

They could have an Auto detect Program and we all just lost our Club Pogo accounts :-*

enonymous

Doubtful.  There are those who can't get to Club Pogo, and don't use autos.

SouthPadreIsland

I don't use autos, but I am sure that it's not that.  Cause they have stolen mine too!!  Hope it comes up soon. :(

Chaos

They need all of our money My Friend. That is ridiculous.....they tolerate us to a certain extent. They have to ,,,,,,we pay to play!

wattsmyname

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview