This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

texas poker glitch

Started by badgemad,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackpotloser

WTG,Huggybear  O0,And tigereyes that happened to me once too in just for fun room. But after I went to play in low roller's room I got  them on both my account's 2nd one took 1hr. So sorry hope you get it soon :) I still need to get Ace's badge.

shasta

Quote from: tigereyes on January 13, 2006, 11:02:12 AM
I double browsed using jokers to try and get the badges and when I had the straight flush I folded but never got the badge. Anyone know how come it didn't work?

Hi Tigereyes, did you fold right away or check again? You have to fold right away and not check again or it won't work. That is if you had a joker. And yes it does have to be the royal flush and not just a regular straight flush.

tigereyes

Quote from: badgemad on January 13, 2006, 11:16:22 AM
hi was it a normal straight flush or one using jokers and it has to be a royal flush so that is 10, j, q, k, a of the same suit or using jokers. If you have got it with out using jokers dont fold but if you have it using jokers then fold and you should get it O0

That's the problem. I had the straight flush and not the royal flush.

Tookie Tookie

I'm still working on the Royal Flush. Double browsing with my acct and hubby's acct. This one is giving me a much harder time than the Aces.

polobint

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
Well I thought i would go into holdem' and transfer some tokens from a guest account to my main one... kept raising and folded guest account hand and low and behold i get a pop-up stating i had won the 4 aces badge!!!! In the first game!!!! Then I realised it was my guest account that won it!!!!!!!!! After years of trying its sods bloody law isn't it!!!
I'm off to cry!!!!
:'(

nightperson

Quote from: polobint on April 08, 2006, 01:50:23 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
Well I thought i would go into holdem' and transfer some tokens from a guest account to my main one... kept raising and folded guest account hand and low and behold i get a pop-up stating i had won the 4 aces badge!!!! In the first game!!!! Then I realised it was my guest account that won it!!!!!!!!! After years of trying its sods bloody law isn't it!!!
I'm off to cry!!!!
:'(

you will get it,im  still trying to get the rf badge on TH and the omaha

polobint

I havent even started on the Omaha badges yet!!!!! Think I may await my next lot of hip surgery when i'm bed bound for 3 months! That way i'm hoping i'll be gaureented to win at least one of them!!! (maybe i'm hoping too much here lol)  Hehehe
Good luck with yours though
O0

hades

Helen

Quote from: polobint on April 08, 2006, 02:19:57 PM
I havent even started on the Omaha badges yet!!!!! Think I may await my next lot of hip surgery when i'm bed bound for 3 months! That way i'm hoping i'll be gaureented to win at least one of them!!! (maybe i'm hoping too much here lol)  Hehehe
Good luck with yours though
O0

Personally, I thought the Omaha badges were easier than the Hold 'em ones were. I'm still trying for the RF in Hold 'em whereas I have all of them in Omaha and some of them more than once. Good luck to you!

RC

I just did the major of all goofs in Texas Hold'em. I was playing for a personal challenge, was at a table alone with 5 bots just trying to get enough wins with 2 pair or better.. no big deal, was only gonna be in there long enough to get em and go. Well, on one of the hands, the 2 cards dealt to me were a joker and the Jack of diamonds.. I was thinking this may be a good chance to try for the royal flush badge. So it comes around to the flop, the first 2 cards that come out on the table are another joker and the King of diamonds, the 3rd card was a nothing card. So of course I was like flippin out, thinking all I need is either the 10, Queen, or Ace of diamonds.. and I was just hoping that all the bots wouldn't fold before the river card came out. Comes around to the river.. and what comes.. the friggin Ace of diamonds!! I couldn't believe it, and apparently I was so shocked and not even thinking right, that I clicked a button to call the bet, instead of folding! So of course the betting is done and the cards are revealed and I win the hand of course, with the royal flush with jokers.. but no friggin badge cuz I forgot about the folding!  >:(  :'( And that was the first EVER time that I had gotten a royal flush, with or without jokers, in Texas Hold'em.. I doubt I would get that lucky again any time soon. I still have not gotten either of those badges for that game.. although I got both of them on my secondary account in one sitting while trying to get them on my main account.. it just figures.

Tara

Dang that sucks...I bet next time you remember to fold !!

hades

RC

Quote from: Tara on April 08, 2006, 07:54:13 PM

The next time it even looks like it's getting close.. I am gonna play it so slow and careful, if people were in the game, they would get p'd at me. I would make sure not to press anything by mistake, and to FOLD at the right time... but that's only IF it ever happens again in my lifetime.

Helen

Quote from: RC on April 08, 2006, 07:57:30 PM
Quote from: Tara on April 08, 2006, 07:54:13 PM

The next time it even looks like it's getting close.. I am gonna play it so slow and careful, if people were in the game, they would get p'd at me. I would make sure not to press anything by mistake, and to FOLD at the right time... but that's only IF it ever happens again in my lifetime.

Hopefully it will and soon!!

Jewel

Bree

Country Lady

Is there any glitches in Omaha?  I've played so many games in there and not even got close to getting the badges. :'(

Bree

I do not think there are any glitches in Omaha and I do know the glitch for Texas hold'em does not work for Omaha.  I hope this helps you out.   :)

Helen

Quote from: Country Lady on April 09, 2006, 12:21:06 AM
Is there any glitches in Omaha?  I've played so many games in there and not even got close to getting the badges. :'(

Persistence pays off! Don't give up, you'll get them.

mog

yuck. that sucks.
in average, texas 4 As - couple thousand hands. royal flush - 20-30 thousands hands.
6th omaha 4 As - very often. royal flush 10-15 thousands hands. rising star -- nobody knows

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview