This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jungle Gin Premium

Started by kgansor,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

I havnt gotten to that one yet.....kinda dreadin it....im working on the Penguin one.....117/200... >:(

Madonna

Bra is right...double browsing is the quickest way to get this one.

DeadSet

Quote from: holly222 on January 08, 2006, 06:46:43 PM
I havnt gotten to that one yet.....kinda dreadin it....im working on the Penguin one.....117/200... >:(

Don't dread it, this one is pretty easy, it's attainable in about 45 minutes if you double browse and throw off one name. Plus nothing really compares to the Penguin Blocks premium.  :P

-dS

Sanctuary

this is definitely the worst premium badge. but i've done it for several people now and i've found that you always win the first game of the day so I've been doing it one day at a time. takes 5 days this way per username but as i am too lazy to work out how to double browse, it works for me lol  ;)

badgeaddict

Quote from: DeadSet on January 08, 2006, 09:12:23 PM
Quote from: holly222 on January 08, 2006, 06:46:43 PM

Don't dread it, this one is pretty easy, it's attainable in about 45 minutes if you double browse and throw off one name. Plus nothing really compares to the Penguin Blocks premium.  :P

-dS
the poppit one comes close tho

Julie

Quote from: kgansor on January 08, 2006, 06:38:01 PM
I suck at this game :(
I had this badge in no time and it was a lot easier and quicker than others.  As everybody has said double browse and "feed" the cards you need to yourself.  If you can't double browse play with a friend and get them to feed you the cards you need.  Believe me it's quite painless :)

ME4SPADES_

badgemad

the worst badge to get was the 10,000 items on poppit gin was easy ;)

Julie

I didn't have a problem with any of the badges because I used autos with some of them ;D  But the slowest badges of the lot for me were the poppit 10,000 prize one, the penguin one and the phlinx one :)

ME4SPADES_

you said it they were slow moving dont do poppit on auto for the allnight thing to worried on that one

Julie

I didn't leave poopit on overnight, poopit seems to be a popular place to get busted for auto use and I'm glad I'm finally done with that game O0  That one took me 2 days to get doing it during the day in either an empty room if I could find one or a full one playing on level 1 so that I didn't get my name mentioned on the "high score" list ;D

*Angel*

Quote from: GeminiGirl on January 09, 2006, 06:34:12 AM
I didn't leave poopit on overnight, poopit seems to be a popular place to get busted for auto use and I'm glad I'm finally done with that game O0  That one took me 2 days to get doing it during the day in either an empty room if I could find one or a full one playing on level 1 so that I didn't get my name mentioned on the "high score" list ;D

I was having the same problem.  I did find a room where someone was obviously using an auto, and his name filled up the high score list so mine didn't have to.  ;)

bubblegum

when I did the poppit one, I set the auto to leave 4 or 5 ballons and I played on easy so my name wouldn't show up on the list either ;D

ME4SPADES_

Julie

Quote from: *Angel* on January 09, 2006, 06:35:27 AM
Quote from: GeminiGirl on January 09, 2006, 06:34:12 AM
I didn't leave poopit on overnight, poopit seems to be a popular place to get busted for auto use and I'm glad I'm finally done with that game O0  That one took me 2 days to get doing it during the day in either an empty room if I could find one or a full one playing on level 1 so that I didn't get my name mentioned on the "high score" list ;D

I was having the same problem. I did find a room where someone was obviously using an auto, and his name filled up the high score list so mine didn't have to. ;)
Yes that's what I did all throughout poppit O0  There was always somebody in the room stupid enough to be using the auto while playing on level 3 lol ;D

bubblegum

yw and np  I detest poppit now.  after the 10000 one and the clear all ballons, i'm bout ready to light some firecrackers under spike, light them and see what happens ;D

Tamelia

just got my premium badge for Jungle Gin...took me about 30 minutes... GL all

Shady Lady

Congratulations  O0

Quote from: Tamelia on January 09, 2006, 09:44:42 AM
just got my premium badge for Jungle Gin...took me about 30 minutes... GL all

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview