This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Greenback Bayou Stragegy

Started by LadyDi,

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyDi

Okay, thought I would "prepare" for the Bayou challenge (never played the game before).

Question:  What is the strategy of playing this game?  Aren't the number of moves predetermined AND where to jump your frogs?

Either I am missing something or this game is designed for 4 year olds  >:D

Brandon493

Hmm..this game IS designed for 4 year olds. It's even an insult to their intelligence! :D ;D

BadgeHelpOscar

There is no strategy. I am not being biased when I say "just get the auto, it's the best thing for you"

This game is completely moronic and an advanced 4 year old would know that game was beneath him/her.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Brandon493

Jackpotloser

ME4SPADES_

ya that badge has auto written all over it for sure i here it say auto lol

Helen

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on January 09, 2006, 02:42:43 PM
There is no strategy. I am not being biased when I say "just get the auto, it's the best thing for you"

This game is completely moronic and an advanced 4 year old would know that game was beneath him/her.

I wish I had a 4 year old to play it for me, lol.

ClingFree

Not to be a brown noswer .... But Oscar is right - My 5 yr old refuses to play it because its .. and I do quote "More boringer than brushing my teeth"

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

bra

In my book, I don't classify this stupid thing as a game. >:D

ME4SPADES_

Not to be a brown noswer .... But Oscar is right - My 5 yr old refuses to play it because its .. and I do quote "More boringer than brushing my teeth"

well i really dont blame him lol it is a very Not good game i really dont care for it but when it comes to badges well have no choice lol  so gl all and having fun with it i know my friend will  :)

foxx

Quote from: ClingFree on January 09, 2006, 03:15:21 PM

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... I love how little ones converse...and your 5 year old is smart as a whip...that game could drive a person to kill!

tigereyes

I'm surprised this game is still around being that no one likes it.

foxx

Quote from: tigereyes on January 09, 2006, 03:54:48 PM

Just another way for Pogo to torture us.... ;)

DeadSet

Quote from: foxx on January 09, 2006, 03:55:45 PM
Quote from: tigereyes on January 09, 2006, 03:54:48 PM

Just another way for Pogo to torture us.... ;)

What's new? Pogo loves it. No rest for the wicked I suppose.

-dS

tigereyes

It's not hurting me any though just going to let the auto do all the work for me lol.

LadyDi

Guess I got my answer - moronic game -- and yes, I will let my auto suffer the torture.  But, I bet even IT gets bored, lol.

tigereyes

Quote from: LadyDi on January 09, 2006, 04:16:16 PM
Guess I got my answer - moronic game -- and yes, I will let my auto suffer the torture. But, I bet even IT gets bored, lol.

lol I agree

ME4SPADES_

trying to talk daughter into doing this she told me never let your friend help lol i said ok will let him/her do the whole badge

DeadSet

That's the great thing about an application program, it CAN'T get bored. Artificial Intelligence is great in that way, no human emotions leaves little to be desired.  :o

-dS

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview