This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

TOTAL OF BADGES

Started by ME4SPADES_,

Previous topic - Next topic

2addicted2pogo2

I have all books up to date complete, + 2 for the premium badge book and the 2 so far for this years book.......... no mobile though :( Best of Luck to you all!

Julie

242 so far....no pogo mobile badges, although I doubt whether I'll get any of those in my life time anyway ;D

*Angel*

wildcat

i have 367 badges... but never get some of the nice special badges :'(

frumplebuns

No mobile ones for me. Probably will never get those even if Sprint decides to be cooperative. Have 2 left in 2003 to get then will be all done and caught up with the personal challenges. Did the Premiums and am working on the game awards ones. I think I had 407 at last count and am close to finishing Canasta and Stellar Sweeper.

Does anyone have the badge in 6th Street Omaha for the four of a kind hole cards? I've gotten the 4 Aces one a few times and the Royal Flush one, but was wondering about the third one. I've come close many times but so far no badge. I would think that getting this one would be harder than the others. What are your thoughts?

Happy Gaming!
:D

*Angel*

Quote from: frumplebuns on January 10, 2006, 03:17:18 AM
No mobile ones for me. Probably will never get those even if Sprint decides to be cooperative. Have 2 left in 2003 to get then will be all done and caught up with the personal challenges. Did the Premiums and am working on the game awards ones. I think I had 407 at last count and am close to finishing Canasta and Stellar Sweeper.

Does anyone have the badge in 6th Street Omaha for the four of a kind hole cards? I've gotten the 4 Aces one a few times and the Royal Flush one, but was wondering about the third one. I've come close many times but so far no badge. I would think that getting this one would be harder than the others. What are your thoughts?

Happy Gaming!

I haven't gotten any of them and haven't even begun to try. :(

Julie

Happy Gaming!
I have none of those poker badges and haven't even begun trying...yet :)

ME4SPADES_

i have tried for that one and no luck but will keep trying

badgeaddict

Happy Gaming!
when 6th street came out before they added the rising star badge i was dealt 4 queens and now they added it i have got 3 jacks a a 10 and thats as close as ive come

Blu

210 badges since going club in July 2005...not bad for 6 months.  O0

Cheater4Life

wwll, i am at 424 and trying to finish up these long games that i was avoiding. i only have 4 left from 2003 and then i will be 100% for weekly badges. it has been a long journey to get to this point....

ME4SPADES_

i have badges just need the ranks and them badges gl e1

Fluffy756

Well I gotten 416 badges so far, working on some old games to get the last of those badges... Still got another games haven't even gone for yet.

fluffy

huggybear

Whew 368 badges here now, thanks for the great programs programmers i surely wouldnt have made it this far!

bobby

without the autos i would only have the one for joining and the 2 year badge :D

Helen

Happy Gaming!

I was actually dealt 4 aces for that badge. I was lucky and got all of the badges in that game.

Madonna

Quote from: bobby on January 10, 2006, 09:00:12 PM
without the autos i would only have the one for joining and the 2 year badge :D
LMAOOOOOOOOO! That sounds about right for me as well :P. Thanks to the "powers that be", I have 461 badges.

triniqueen27

im up to 399 badges. i got my 2003 and 2004 albums with out the auto ;)

vasunlover

471 here, with multiple repeats, no chance for the mobiles.

cranky

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview