This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo down?

Started by time2startagain,

Previous topic - Next topic

time2startagain

is it me or is pogo down? i havent been able to get in since 500 am. eastern time.

*Angel*

It's maintenace time, and it is down.  :-\

caroline196

yes pogo is down for weekly maintenace,just like it always is at this time

mailwench

:'( Pogo goes down at 5am every tuesday for maintenance!

time2startagain

darn it.. lol  oh well. i  guess i need a break from it anyways. lol  hopefully when i get home from work today wonderland memories will be up and running. thanks

saskia

Jonathan

arg, the one morning I dont sleep and no pogo  :'(

How long does it normally stay down? I may go into the shakes before then though lol

wildcat

frumplebuns

You'd think that by now people would know that pogo goes down for Maintenance and would stop commenting on it. Sheesh . . . but what kind of maintenance does it really do? Dottie could wash her blouse or put some detangler on her hair. Spike could do something about his roots. I wonder if Meep adds more padding to his console.

Happy Gaming . . . when the servers are back up!

;D

saskia

Quote from: frumplebuns on January 10, 2006, 03:09:26 AM
You'd think that by now people would know that pogo goes down for Maintenance and would stop commenting on it. Sheesh . . . but what kind of maintenance does it really do? Dottie could wash her blouse or put some detangler on her hair. Spike could do something about his roots. I wonder if Meep adds more padding to his console.

;D
great answer :D

Jonathan

well lol some people dont normally get up this early and dnt know these things  >:D >:D

BoredNItaly

because every week we have a new person on the board and they dont know how to do searches to see if there have been threads about POGO down.......I dont mind the weekly Tueday post  LOL been waiting for it

Country Lady

BoredNItaly

*Angel*

Quote from: frumplebuns on January 10, 2006, 03:09:26 AM

;D

I didn't know it was against the rules to ask a question here.   :o  As someone said there are a lot of new people that come and go and they don't know.

mailwench

:-\ Don't know how I can work all day without my morning pogo fix to go with my coffee!

*Angel*

mailwench

time2startagain

I AM SORRY. when i play on here in the morning it is around this time and i have no problems getting into pogo. this morning just happens to be a morning i was on earlier than usual. next time i wont ask...  THANKS.. again i am sorry for asking...

Julie

Quote from: caroline196 on January 10, 2006, 03:11:41 AM
every single week there is a post about it
pogo has been down 1 hour 15 mins so looks like we may be waiting a lot longer than normal,maybe upto 3 hours :o

3 hours?? I hope not :'( lol... Lucky I have some pogo to go games I can play, may as well earn some tokies while waiting ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview