Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo down?

Started by time2startagain,

Previous topic - Next topic

mailwench

Quote from: time2startagain on January 10, 2006, 03:18:07 AM
I AM SORRY. when i play on here in the morning it is around this time and i have no problems getting into pogo. this morning just happens to be a morning i was on earlier than usual. next time i wont ask...  THANKS.. again i am sorry for asking...

Oh don't let the bad natured people get to you...........This is our forum and you can ask any question any time! O0

*Angel*

I AM SORRY. when i play on here in the morning it is around this time and i have no problems getting into pogo. this morning just happens to be a morning i was on earlier than usual. next time i wont ask...  THANKS.. again i am sorry for asking...

Don't apologize!! Someone being rude is not your fault.  You have the right to ask a question just as everyone else.

*Angel*

Quote from: mailwench on January 10, 2006, 03:19:37 AM

Oh don't let the bad natured people get to you...........This is our forum and you can ask any question any time! O0

That's what I said.  LOL  Now...Are we calling in sick?  ;)

BoredNItaly

dont be sorry........You can always ask a question here and hopefully get a nice response 95 percent of the time  LOL

mailwench

time2startagain

wish i could call in sick. but someone has to do the paperwork lol  

*Angel*

Quote from: BoredNItaly on January 10, 2006, 03:20:49 AM
dont be sorry........You can always ask a question here and hopefully get a nice response 95 percent of the time  LOL

That's right.  Mean people suck.   ;)

mailwench

:'( yeah in all reality.......I can't call in sick either!  If I did, I would just have to pay for it tomorrow!

*Angel*

Quote from: time2startagain on January 10, 2006, 03:21:39 AM

I am glad I don't go to work until 5 pm.

ME4SPADES_

wow no pogo again will must be the morning new game coming out i hope not down to long

*Angel*

Quote from: nightperson on January 10, 2006, 03:24:14 AM
wow no pogo again will must be the morning new game coming out i hope not down to long

This delay better mean we are getting a new game.   :-\  Please Pogo.

JENNY28

Quote from: time2startagain on January 10, 2006, 03:21:39 AM

do it at home lol

time2startagain

they jump to answer a question or two in here about pogo being down but do they jump and help you figure out why your emails are being returned saying recipient is not accepting emails from sender... my computer had to be rebooted over two months ago and i used the trials up. i have sent in for a code or two here and there and my email gets rejected.  we spent over $125.00 on the auto's. and i cant use the ones i normally play.  yet.. others get there codes back in 10 minutes.. whats the trick.. any help i would appreciate it. yes. i do email it to replacecode@aol.com.  with no attachments. thanks

Country Lady

>:( I don't like it when they say that... hope it doesn't take a couple of hours.

EAGames.com is temporarily unavailable.

During the next couple of hours, we'll be busy upgrading our equipment and providing maintenance to our site. We're making sure that EAGames.com continues to be the best place to play on the Web!

We apologize for this temporary inconvenience and appreciate your patience. See you soon

ILoveSiamese

Hi Im new to posting here

Pogo down again  what else is new. bought my first cheat in poppit sure saved a lot of headaches  for the 10000 badge
its my day off I don't hafta call in sick

Happy badging

I love Siamese

*Angel*

I didn't get that page.

Quote from: Country Lady on January 10, 2006, 03:26:13 AM
>:( I don't like it when they say that... hope it doesn't take a couple of hours.

EAGames.com is temporarily unavailable.

During the next couple of hours, we'll be busy upgrading our equipment and providing maintenance to our site. We're making sure that EAGames.com continues to be the best place to play on the Web!

We apologize for this temporary inconvenience and appreciate your patience. See you soon

*Angel*

I am sorry I don't know as I don't really use autos.

Quote from: time2startagain on January 10, 2006, 03:25:48 AM
they jump to answer a question or two in here about pogo being down but do they jump and help you figure out why your emails are being returned saying recipient is not accepting emails from sender... my computer had to be rebooted over two months ago and i used the trials up. i have sent in for a code or two here and there and my email gets rejected.  we spent over $125.00 on the auto's. and i cant use the ones i normally play.  yet.. others get there codes back in 10 minutes.. whats the trick.. any help i would appreciate it. yes. i do email it to replacecode@aol.com.  with no attachments. thanks

time2startagain

i cant do paperwork at home. i work in a retail store today i play book keeper.  :D

*Angel*

Quote from: ILoveSiamese on January 10, 2006, 03:26:39 AM
Hi Im new to posting here

Pogo down again  what else is new. bought my first cheat in poppit sure saved a lot of headaches  for the 10000 badge
its my day off I don't hafta call in sick

Happy badging

I love Siamese

Welcome to the forum.  That 10,000 prizes badge was a killer!

Jonathan

its been down an awful lot lately. I wonder what the prob is?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview