This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

No Wonderland Memories

Started by knightrider13195,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogohatesme

I went to the slingdot site....it gave me a headache just looking at it....lol it's so jumbly and so much junk cramed onto a little page lol.....I'll keep my Pogo anyday

slidecage2222

Quote from: 2addicted2pogo2 on January 10, 2006, 03:15:37 PM
Slingdot a pogo wannabe for sure, their quality sucks! Games are lame and no comparison what so ever! If people pay 29.99 for that they may as well be burnin' it. All the games seems to be aimed for kids. I am still LMAO that I even tried almost all of them :-[

i cant belive you tried them all...  about  80% of them i read what the game was  like and didnt even bother  opening up the game : )

i say there will be a good chance  few will have to pay the 29.99  since im sure  there will be  tons of  Free year memeberships given out...

if they have some good challenges  over there  I will pay 29.99  a year to play there  BUT  i will still  Pay 29.99 for pogo....  im not saying leave pogo for slingdot  im just saying  Its another site  for when your bored with POGO or when its down

ME4SPADES_

hry caroline when do you thinnk they will release the game tyia

Eagles Fan

I won't even play there when pogo is down.  lol I'll just come here and read the forum and post lol

Helen

Quote from: caroline196 on January 10, 2006, 05:39:23 AM
now that we know memories hasnt come out after maintenance,i doubt it will be out till next tuesday

Any chance of them sneaking it in on the weekend?

ME4SPADES_

lol i wish im just going to keep checking my edit in there

Helen

Me too, lol.
On another subject, maybe Caroline knows if and when there will be more premium albums?

caroline196

not sure when there will be more albums,but im sure i read somewhere they would be releasing them about 3 times a year

ME4SPADES_

tyvm caroline just like pc that is great, caroline you remind of a newcaster you know like news at 11:00 hey that is something to think bout caroline the newlady knows when and where it happen details on the hour every hour

SaintHiρρo

Do you know what's interesting about Slingdot? Yeah, me neither. It's funny, however, how recently certain names have been trying to push Slingdot onto us. I'm not going to point any fingers but by saying you go to Slingdot over Pogo because you're bored with Pogo and recommending we play there... it's just too odd. I've signed up on Slingdot just to see why we're being suddenly shoveled a lot of "B-Slingdot" and its not fun. It's (as stated before) a poor man's Pogo. The only thing Slingdot was good for was reminding me I had an account on GSN.com and I went there to play Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. The "stamps" (coming Feb 1st) might be the only original thing on the site...  ::) I don't know how anyone can currently say they have more fun playing those game when they're the same ones on Pogo only dumb down and much easier to win. There will NEVER be a need for autos on that site because I won 80% of my games just by clicking on the mouse with my head down on my table, one eye closed and drinking a Diet Caffeine Free Pepsi. If Slingdot puts out 5 new games per month, it doesn't make them better than Pogo. It makes them an "up & coming" (cough cough, choking) website copying Pogo/EA and if words gets around to EA/Pogo, legal actions could be made and that will be the end of that little site.

Until we see something original, it's best to avoid that site all together and that one sad day in 2019 when Pogo.com decides to close it's door forever, we can all sit back and laugh about that website called "mini-Pogo"... err, Slingdot!

Helen

Quote from: caroline196 on January 10, 2006, 05:16:36 PM
not sure when there will be more albums,but im sure i read somewhere they would be releasing them about 3 times a year

Thanks for the reply Caroline.

DaddysLtlGirl

Has anyone been able to play Wonderland Memories?? Is the link still around out there for someone to send me?

pogohatesme

Homer

Do not ask for links to games pogo has not released. This could cause you to lose your account.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DaddysLtlGirl

Sorry  :-[, did not know it was not released until I just read what Pogohatesme posted. BTW TY!

Any clue on when it will be released??

caroline196

i would say next week but scared to say case i get it wrong again >:(

i will let you all know when confirmed O0

Helen

Caroline, it's not your fault it wasn't released, lol. I don't think anyone here is blaming you!!! Thanks for sharing info with us when you get it. We won't shoot the messenger!!

huggybear

No sense getting upset over it itll come out soon enough, psst thanks for the correct info you have posted though

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview