This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

No Wonderland Memories

Started by knightrider13195,

Previous topic - Next topic

slidecage2222

no insult but anyone can keep saying next tuesday ...............

i never found these games till late in the day on tuesday (around 2-3 pm) maybe that is when it will come out...   if slingdot  starts releasing 5-10 games per month  compair to 1 pogo   expect many people to move...  bored with pogo  lack of new games

bubblegum

I'm not bored with the lack of games from pogo.  Heck, I can barely keep up with em all.

*Angel*

Quote from: slidecage2222 on January 10, 2006, 06:09:15 AM

i never found these games till late in the day on tuesday (around 2-3 pm) maybe that is when it will come out...   if slingdot  starts releasing 5-10 games per month  compair to 1 pogo   expect many people to move...  bored with pogo  lack of new games

Personally I don't like Slingdot.  I tried it this morning and it sucks but that is just my opinion.  I wouldn't choose it over Pogo.

IndianLover

Next tuesday, Next Tuesday there i kept saying it  :P But the way that i see it, is Caroline is usually right, so she had an off day and it wasn't even her fault i blame pogo, geez. But I am so far behind on game award badges anyway i can wait another week if i have too. Also pogo has many games to play sry if you seem to be bored with them but see i always have my sims 2 to fall back on if i need a break.  8)

*Angel*

Quote from: bubblegum on January 10, 2006, 06:13:25 AM
I'm not bored with the lack of games from pogo.  Heck, I can barely keep up with em all.

I am not bored with the lack of games.  I have so many to finish.  I just want a new one because I am greedy like that.  ;)

*Angel*

Quote from: IndianLover on January 10, 2006, 06:18:34 AM
Next tuesday, Next Tuesday there i kept saying it  :P But the way that i see it, is Caroline is usually right, so she had an off day and it wasn't even her fault i blame pogo, geez. But I am so far behind on game award badges anyway i can wait another week if i have too. Also pogo has many games to play sry if you seem to be bored with them but see i always have my sims 2 to fall back on if i need a break.  8)

She made a mistake.  It happens.  It may not even have been her fault. Pogo could have meant for it to come out and it didn't.  Yes I am upset that it didn't.  But it will come out eventually.  Maybe next Tuesday!  :D

IndianLover

I agree angel i always have to get at least the first badge in every new game right when it comes out lol

Thunder

slidecage2222

Quote from: caroline196 on January 10, 2006, 06:17:22 AM
i post when i the correct info on release dates
this time the info was incorrect,we all make mistakes

as for lack of new games i have to disagree,i cant see many members going to a new site,when 99.9% of people are happy with the games
i personally am happy what i recieve with pogo and love the games and people
slingdot might release loads of games in a short period,but that wont last,they soon will slow down taking there time with new games etc
most sites look at pogo with envy and try and copy there style
pogo is still the original and best O0

maybe pogo needed an extra day   and it will come out tomorrow with the new badges.....

im  just mostly all for badges    so once i get my pogo badges done starting next month  I will go over to the new site play and get my  stamps (badges over there)    i wont  leave pogo but i will be spending more time over there   to get my badges...

last year i found pogo very fun and found myself in around  6  spades leauges (maybe i burned myself out on pogo)

i probally be playing full time on pogo once the new ranks for spades come out  (lovee spades )

Julie

i never found these games till late in the day on tuesday (around 2-3 pm) maybe that is when it will come out... if slingdot starts releasing 5-10 games per month compair to 1 pogo expect many people to move... bored with pogo lack of new games
Surely you're joking? lol...Slingdot or any other game site for that matter doesn't even come close to Pogo and never will.  I can't imagine anybody being bored with Pogo with their range of games not to mention all the badges.  Sorry but Slingdot will never be a threat to Pogo, currently there's a grand total of 210 people playing ;D

slidecage2222

Quote from: IndianLover on January 10, 2006, 06:18:34 AM

seem to misunderstand      im not blaming here  i  was blaming pogo   with pushing it off    ....pogo probally keeps saying next tursday next tuesday         might been a misunderstanding

caroline196

post when i the correct info on release dates
this time the info was incorrect,we all make mistakes

as for lack of new games i have to disagree,i cant see many members going to a new site,when 99.9% of people are happy with the games in pogo
i personally am happy what i recieve with pogo and love the games and people
of course people love new games,but doesnt mean they will only play new games,they always go back to their favorites.pogo has 70 games and i may not play them all but i certainly think its great value for money
slingdot might release loads of games in a short period,but that wont last,they soon will slow down taking there time with new games etc
most sites look at pogo with envy and try and copy there style
pogo is still the original and best   O0

slidecage2222

anyone remember the # of people on pogo  the first month it went live  WAY back in  1999 or 2000 or earier.,....   most people are waiting to see  how  they  take the entire  Stamp idea....

im just saying i  think i lot of people who are into  collection badges will join this site once the stamps hit.... they might not leave pogo but  i think you will see this number  go up into the thousands  by   april/may  (i know not that big of a number...

i just love badges  : )

Thunder

caroline I am happy you belong to this form. you bring alot of good information and I know i am not the only one who feels this way. For shes a jolly good fella for shes a jolly good fella for shes a jolly good fellaaaaaa that nobody can denie.

caroline196

Quote from: Thunder on January 10, 2006, 06:38:28 AM
caroline I am happy you belong to this form. you bring alot of good information and I know i am not the only one who feels this way. For shes a jolly good fella for shes a jolly good fella for shes a jolly good fellaaaaaa that nobody can denie.

lmao,thank you thunder,means a lot O0

puppit

I have not posted much...but have been reading the forum for months...I have looked forward to carolines posts....and just because she is off one time, doesn't mean anything compared to all the good information she has provided this forum...thanks caroline.... O0

foxx

Quote from: puppit on January 10, 2006, 06:46:48 AM
I have not posted much...but have been reading the forum for months...I have looked forward to carolines posts....and just because she is off one time, doesn't mean anything compared to all the good information she has provided this forum...thanks caroline.... O0

I second that...Thanks Caroline. :-*

bussey1

I just went to slingdot and I wasn't impressed. Most of there games are just pogo copies, no offense to anyone who like the site, but I don't think I would leave pogo for it. Thank you Caroline for all your helpful information, no wonderland just gives us more time to finish premium badge albums!!!

Lish

Eagles Fan

I for one won't leave go to slingdot.  I tried it and it doesn't even compare to pogo.  And as far as Caroline goes, she usually has the best info about release dates, so big deal she was wrong this time.  She is our best source on this forum for info from pogo.  I appreciate her being here and keeping us up to date on things.  She is the only one on here that most of us trust to give the best info.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview