Main Menu

No Wonderland Memories

Started by knightrider13195,

Previous topic - Next topic

caroline196

im glad slidecage has his own opinion though
the world would be a very boring place if we agreed on everything O0

tigereyes

:'( I was hoping this game would have been released today. If it's not released today then it better be next tuesday. I guess it's back to FCS.

slidecage2222

will the new  turbo 21  ranks be based on

Spins or  21s maded...

be my luck it will be  based on spins

get 10 spins to advance to rank 1
get  20 more to move to rank 2 
ect

hopefully its
get  xx  21s to advance to next rank

i would still rather had spades  badges first but im sure that is a mess trying to figure out how to get  spades to have ranks ...

o and with sling.....   i probally just like it cause its new   come march or april i be saying how  boring it is   : O0 O0 ;D ;D

do all new games come out on tuesday..... meaning is there any hope they can release it tomorrow with the new badges

caroline196

all games now come out on tuesday,the only game i remember coming out on a different day was perfect pair solitaire which was on a friday,but ever since then always been a tuesday
hope this helps

Rekindled Chaos

squelchies upgrade was released on a wednesday wasnt it???

ME4SPADES_

i thought all new games usually come out on badge day maybe wrong but anyhow will wait and play when it gets here

Rekindled Chaos

well one in the last year was definatly released on the wednesday i remember that, but hey ho i shall leave it down too the gods of pogo to release this game safely into the wild ASAP

Clovergirl

You all were talking about slingdot, so I went to look, I think they might be on crack, since none of the games will open

ME4SPADES_

Clovergirl

They have an ad for Prison Tycoon. Quality..I am so glad pogo has no ads

Clovergirl

Slingdot. Poor mans pogo *kisses pogo* thank you for not being lame!!!

PogoThorn

Oh well,

I am so behind on badges for all the games already out that it would be silly for me to worry about a NEW game - LOL. I'm sure I will race to the first badge, though, like I always do and then take three or four months to get back to it.

Have a great day, everyone! Good luck on your badges and hopefully Greenback Bayou won't make you too sick of flies and frogs.  :P

Rose

slidecage2222

Quote from: Clovergirl on January 10, 2006, 08:27:03 AM
You all were talking about slingdot, so I went to look, I think they might be on crack, since none of the games will open

yea it takes a while for some of them to open   and that is using   cable high speed.... would hate to try to play any of them on dial up

mailwench

Quote from: slidecage2222 on January 10, 2006, 12:06:02 PM

yea it takes a while for some of them to open   and that is using   cable high speed.... would hate to try to play any of them on dial up

::) ::) There is still a thing called dial up?

Helen

Hilarious!!

harley89

I looked at Slingdot and was not inpressed I will try as long as it is free but it would have to improve alot before I would pay

2addicted2pogo2

Slingdot a pogo wannabe for sure, their quality sucks! Games are lame and no comparison what so ever! If people pay 29.99 for that they may as well be burnin' it. All the games seems to be aimed for kids. I am still LMAO that I even tried almost all of them :-[

donny36

omg i tryed slingdot what a joke from hell maybe pogo could give them greenback bayou to add to there lame games

ME4SPADES_

lol i agree with you completely what a good laugh for any1

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview