Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

coming real soon to pogo-turbo 21 revamp

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: caroline196 on January 10, 2006, 04:14:08 AM
ive discovered the next revamped game WILL be turbo 21 and not spades which will be later O0

Will Turbo21 be out before ShuffleBump?

caroline196

no

the games should be released as follows:

wonderland memories
shuffle bump
turbo21
spades

slidecage2222

man i cant wait tilll  shuffle bump    im thinking of  curling 

i think shuffle bump is a  game like shuffleboard.... i think aol games had something like this  Way back in the mid 90s... used to love that game.. you pull back your mouse and push it up the desk and the little thing would fly down...  use to be   either   1on 1 or  2  on 2  games.... i remember people cussing when their partners knocked their disc off the  scoreboards..

:)  good times 

Curling  is the game with the ice and brooms  lol    got the games confused

ME4SPADES_

lol didnt know there was a 2 and  3 lol but fun to play when you want a laugh and the schuffle  one that is neat

Brandon493

Momof5

I am super thrilled for Turbo to have ranks!  It was the first game I played on pogo and remains my favorite.  Thanks Caroline, you are super!

Helen

Quote from: caroline196 on January 10, 2006, 11:11:03 AM
no

wonderland memories
shuffle bump
turbo21
spades

Thanks Caroline. I appreciate the info.

slidecage2222

Quote from: Helen on January 10, 2006, 02:31:07 PM
Quote from: caroline196 on January 10, 2006, 11:11:03 AM
no

wonderland memories
shuffle bump
turbo21
spades

do does this mean that     Wonderland and  Shuffle  bump  with both come out before  Turbo 21   hits......  i was thinking  when you said  real soon you meant within a  week     but   probally not??

Gerald

Quote from: Helen on January 10, 2006, 11:00:53 AM
I'm really looking forward to Turbo21. It's a great token game.
It will probably be capped like other remakes. :( :(

Ethan_Hawley

Yeah, hope they don't give it the old Poppit treatment.  Does anyone know:  When knew games come out with rank badges, if you have been playing for ages with thousands of games (Payday Freecell, Turbo 21) do you automatically get the progress for those games?  Or do you have to start from the beginning again!  :-\

Helen

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on January 10, 2006, 05:59:05 PM
Yeah, hope they don't give it the old Poppit treatment.  Does anyone know:  When knew games come out with rank badges, if you have been playing for ages with thousands of games (Payday Freecell, Turbo 21) do you automatically get the progress for those games?  Or do you have to start from the beginning again!  :-\

I'm sure it's start from the beginning. If it was counted by progress we already have, I'd get all the badges on release day. I probably got 70% of my tokens in Turbo21, lol.

Ethan_Hawley

Wow Helen, that was fast!  ;D  Thanks for the info.  That's how I would be with Freecell if they ever revamp that.  Played almost 6,000 games!

caroline196

payday freecell is another game rumored to be having a revmp eventually,i expect in the next couple of years they all will

bubblegum

what about jungle jin? any change at all of that getting revamed?

caroline196

yes,its is rumored jungle gin will get ranks and badges this year O0

triniqueen27

vasunlover

huggybear

Well with them releasing so many in a row a few weeks back their just teasing us with wonderland

caroline196

they did this last year when we waited ages for lottso,then 4 games came out in a matter of weeks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview