This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

coming real soon to pogo-turbo 21 revamp

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tookie Tookie

Is it true with Turbo that they are going to do away with the clock? That would be great cuz that dang clock really pressures me.

slidecage2222

Quote from: caroline196 on January 11, 2006, 06:33:21 AM
they did this last year when we waited ages for lottso,then 4 games came out in a matter of weeks

how long was  LOTTO  coming soon... it seemed  that game took forever to come out  ;D

RowdyOne

All what this is, Is Pogo's way of getting everybody to renew there memberships lol  Pogo quote(for exmple) If you the member keeps renewing your membership each year we at Pogo promise's to keep adding ranks and Minis just as long as you the member keeps on renewing lolol  and to think i'm one that keeps renewing, Guess old habits are hard to break  :)

Country Lady

I was just cleaning out the objects folder and notice shuffle puck by pogo in there.  Wonder how that got there?  So I went to look and it says dump spike to win tokens.
Has spike in a fish tank it looks like. I haven't ever been there before so I don't know how it got in the objects folder.

badgeaddict

sounds fun but i hope pogo doesnt put a cap on turbos tokens cause that would suck

pogohatesme

Quote from: Country Lady on January 27, 2006, 01:52:52 AM
I was just cleaning out the objects folder and notice shuffle puck by pogo in there.  Wonder how that got there?  So I went to look and it says dump spike to win tokens.
Has spike in a fish tank it looks like. I haven't ever been there before so I don't know how it got in the objects folder.

They've had that screen out for awhile now.....not sure how it got into your object folder though lol

shy123

anyone know if turbo21 will have rank badges when it comes out :) ?

Libra

Quote from: caroline196 on January 10, 2006, 11:11:03 AM
no

the games should be released as follows:

wonderland memories
shuffle bump
turbo21
spades

Just when I thought I might be close to getting all the badges there are to be had in Pogo, they're going to up and come out with more.  And I thought perhaps that MAYBE I could finally get a life.

BadgeHogLibra

BoJangles

slidecage2222

any new news on the other  3 games     Are they coming  VERY SOON  (within a week or two)  or still out in the  FUTURE   ooooo the future is scary :)

Tookie Tookie

Quote from: badgeaddict on January 27, 2006, 03:28:01 AM
sounds fun but i hope pogo doesnt put a cap on turbos tokens cause that would suck

I bet a dollar to donuts they will put a cap on the tokens. Pogo did that with the other good token makers (Poppit & Word Whomp) when they added badges to them.

blueroses

yes, I think so too, but badges are better than tokens....for me

Homer

Quote from: **** on January 27, 2006, 03:28:01 AM

I could be wrong. I haven't played T21 in a while but it wasn't giving all the tokens out the last time I played. I think pogo capped that a while ago.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

shy123

ME TOO  TOKIES ARE NO GOOD TO ME AT ALL  GIVE ME A BADGE  >:D

missminimouse

you mean they adding badges to turbo?   ugh,  i hated that game before the badges.   I swear if they ever add badges to that stupid dead frog game (greenback)   i'm gonna puke!!     

I say pogo needs to stop revamping and stop adding and start working on their stupid gliches which makes certain games freeze,  or boot you,   or forget your progress.   
Did anyone else have issues with pogo forgetting their progress on some of the premium badges?   

Helen

caroline196

probably late feb early march but cant be exact as of yet.could be earllier or later.will post when i know more O0

Helen

Quote from: caroline196 on January 29, 2006, 08:51:15 PM
probably late feb early march but cant be exact as of yet.could be earllier or later.will post when i know more O0

Thanks!!  O0

Rekindled Chaos

Quote from: missminimouse on January 27, 2006, 05:53:11 PM
you mean they adding badges to turbo? ugh, i hated that game before the badges. I swear if they ever add badges to that stupid dead frog game (greenback) i'm gonna puke!!

I say pogo needs to stop revamping and stop adding and start working on their stupid gliches which makes certain games freeze, or boot you, or forget your progress.
Did anyone else have issues with pogo forgetting their progress on some of the premium badges?

I disagree, i'm glad they revamp games, many people out there play the older games that dont have ranks and badges and would welcome a revamp to one of their favourites!!!!! Keep revamping pogo fellas!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview