Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

coming real soon to pogo-turbo 21 revamp

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

Julie

Quote from: Homer on January 27, 2006, 01:37:31 PM
Quote from: **** on January 27, 2006, 03:28:01 AM
sounds fun but i hope pogo doesnt put a cap on turbos tokens cause that would suck

I could be wrong. I haven't played T21 in a while but it wasn't giving all the tokens out the last time I played. I think pogo capped that a while ago.
They have put some sort of cap on it, it doesn't give the same tokie return it used to :(  Having said that though it still gives a good return if you sit in there for a few hours with the auto on the fastest speed.  Because a game of turbo21 is over so quick you can get in multiple games of turbo21 compared to one game of poopit or qwerty.  Despite the cap the tokie return is still pretty good O0

Helen

Quote from: GeminiGirl on January 31, 2006, 04:38:42 AM
Quote from: Homer on January 27, 2006, 01:37:31 PM
Quote from: **** on January 27, 2006, 03:28:01 AM
sounds fun but i hope pogo doesnt put a cap on turbos tokens cause that would suck

I could be wrong. I haven't played T21 in a while but it wasn't giving all the tokens out the last time I played. I think pogo capped that a while ago.
They have put some sort of cap on it, it doesn't give the same tokie return it used to :(  Having said that though it still gives a good return if you sit in there for a few hours with the auto on the fastest speed.  Because a game of turbo21 is over so quick you can get in multiple games of turbo21 compared to one game of poopit or qwerty.  Despite the cap the tokie return is still pretty good O0

This is my favorite game, the one I play to relax and I have not seen a token cap on it at all.

Libra

Quote from: caroline196 on January 11, 2006, 02:55:03 AM
yes,its is rumored jungle gin will get ranks and badges this year O0

Holy cow!  Just when I almost have all the badges to be had on Pogo, they come out with a boat load more.  And here I thought I was finally going to get a life.   :'(  Well, at least I finished Wonderland in record time.  O0

caroline196

badges will coming out thick and fast year,at least 10 new games this year

including

bowling

yahtzee

LastCall

Yahzee
    Yha hoooooooooo ::)  Bowling :-\     Puck game will be great  ;D ;D
             Thank You for the INFO  :-X

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

LastCall

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

caroline196

none,i ahve no info on any game releases as of yet,
there was loads of testers in beta today so not sure what they were doing or testing,so cant really be 100% sure,but not long to find out to see if anything new 2moro

slidecage2222

man No  SHuffle  Puck today.... i wanted to shuffle some pucks  :)

maybe next week

SouthPadreIsland

I love Yahtzee - we still sit around the kitchen table with coffee and cigs playing and cussing each other at home - talk about "quality" family time!   :D   Such a loving family when mom calls ya a B for getting that "6th" yahtzee!

tonytony

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: Homer on January 31, 2006, 02:30:09 PM
Awww c'mon. Show pogo some love.  :P

hmmmm well that is a new one show pogo love lafbo lol homer your had to much to drink out the duff down ok j/k

ME4SPADES_

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview