This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pinochle

Started by badgeaddict,

Previous topic - Next topic

~TJ~

I know Angel, i would be tired of it to ,lol,,,but the challange of getting them keeps me going,,, but i did send a couple of messages out, to helen and shadylady, >>>wonders if they got them????

*Angel*

Quote from: ~TJ~ on January 13, 2006, 02:27:38 PM
I know Angel, i would be tired of it to ,lol,,,but the challange of getting them keeps me going,,, but i did send a couple of messages out, to helen and shadylady, >>>wonders if they got them????

I have yet to finish my mom's.  >:(  She is almost to 1900 I think.  I should be available in about an hour or so if you are up to it.

I hope they got your messages, and you find some people to play with.

ME4SPADES_

im up to 27 rank i play it sometime let it run allnight but would sometimes like to be a different color in here but trying to get all the ranks in the games dont really know how the bidding goes in here but would like to play sometime in a rated game

Shady Lady

Hi All!  I'm on vacation. Just got on to see what was going on. I got the IM. We'll set up a time as soon as I get back to play. I'm having withdrawels bad right now. Only have dial up here and disconnects everytime a call comes in. No way to  play Pogo  :'( ... so yall play an extra game or 2 for me  ;)

slidecage2222

bad thing about playing with bots and then real people.... when your bot makes a stupid bid your cussing at the computer... when with real people you might let those cuss words slip and get punched in the mouth  LOL

pogohatesme

Quote from: shadylady_129 on January 15, 2006, 12:33:04 PM
Hi All!  I'm on vacation. Just got on to see what was going on. I got the IM. We'll set up a time as soon as I get back to play. I'm having withdrawels bad right now. Only have dial up here and disconnects everytime a call comes in. No way to  play Pogo  :'( ... so yall play an extra game or 2 for me  ;)

I'll for sure be playing for ya today.......eewww....I don't even remember what the internet was like before I got DSL...I'm feeling for ya

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: shadylady_129 on January 15, 2006, 12:33:04 PM

what is a vacation lol i know how dail up was for 6 yrs but now have wireless would never go back no matter what the cost is

bubblegum

Once upon a time I had dial up.  My puter kept crashing and I kept curseing.  The pages loaded slow and I grew impaitent.  Then one day hubby said I'm getting dsl and theres nothing you can do about it.  He called the phone company, a nice man came out, my dog licked him senseless and we got dsl.  Now the pages load fast, pogo runs smoother and no more curseing and crashing.  I will never go back to dial up again.  The end.  ::)

*Angel*

I have cable.  DSL isn't available where I live. :-[  No story about it.  I wanted it, and I got it.  Can you say spoiled brat?  ;)

pogohatesme

Quote from: *Angel* on January 15, 2006, 12:53:15 PM
I have cable.  DSL isn't available where I live. :-[  No story about it.  I wanted it, and I got it.  Can you say spoiled brat?  ;)

We originally had cable, because we didn't have DSL in our area then....Now i prefer my DSL to the cable service.......cable service was always going out during storms and stuff.....but still, anything better than dial-up

ME4SPADES_

well where i live at they dont have cable for me in the area so 1 day was driving down the hwy and bam there was a sign saying wireless co i call they came out and i have never look back lol 8)

Shady Lady

I would look for a picture of a lady pulling her hair out but by the time I could get it to load my vacation would be over ... so everyone will have to use their imaginations ... LOL
I've had dsl for a while and had forgotten how annoying dial up was ... think I figured out what I'm getting my parents for their birthdays, christmas, anniversary, etc.   ;)

maria

I remember when the the new hubby only wanted dail-up and I was only used to cable.. So I went ahead called the cable company and had it hooked up to my computer and left him stay on dail-up...lol  needless to say he was never at his machine and converted to cable and has never looked back either.

Roseybud333

After having DSL for so long I could never go back to AOHell dial-up  >:(  ;D

maria

I will never go back don't have enough hrs. in my day for the waiting.....lol

Madonna

Quote from: Roseybud333 on January 16, 2006, 12:20:09 AM
After having DSL for so long I could never go back to AOHell dial-up  >:(  ;D
I have DSL through bellsouth, and it runs great (compared to AOL).  I still log into AOL, but after an hour or 2 i get booted. Don't even get me started on AOL dial up. That was the worst experience of online drama I ever experienced. Two words...never again.

maria

I always have alot of problems on aol also Madonna exspecially with the games not loading and pages not comming up Grrrrr. And the more they update aol seems the more problems come up.

Madonna

What is the worst...you're in the middle of something, and they need to update their spyware protection. This happens quite often, at least once per week (but here lately, every other day :o). Then, AOL freezes where you can't close it, except by the ctrl=alt=del method. Persoonally I'm sick of it. And it seems to always happen when I'm on pogo.

maria

OMG don't even get me started on aol freezing up and the ctrl  alt  + del  button... LOL  now I get aol install everyday while I am on and if I am on a few hrs it comes up at least 2 times

ME4SPADES_

i downloaded that aol OMG what a frigging nightmare took for ever to get it off i would call they give me more minutes after 30 call i had to scare them with the call i said no more i hated it finally went with another system i had it just for 2 month but i started the calls after having it 2 weeks got the other server on the 4th week i mean it took 2 months for them to get it out and not to bill me i didnt even use the minutes i just stop useing it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview