This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pinochle

Started by badgeaddict,

Previous topic - Next topic

maria

Only reason I still have it, is my kids have friends on there. and seems thats what they like right now.....lol

Blu

I've been on AOL since 1996, no complaints. I used dial-up from 96-99, then an EDU T1 connection from 99-2004. I've had Comcast HSI for about a year, also great. I've stayed logged into AOL for up to 6 days before, no drops. Am I the only AOL supporter? lol

Madonna

Blu, I think you are the only supporter...lmao. It seems like the rest of us have had the worst luck with them. The only reason I'm still on is my husband insists I stay. Anything to inconvenience me. :-\

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: Madonna on January 16, 2006, 12:39:27 PM
Blu, I think you are the only supporter...lmao. It seems like the rest of us have had the worst luck with them. The only reason I'm still on is my husband insists I stay. Anything to inconvenience me. :-\

we have to leep them happy

maria

LMAO thats so true Madonna, this husbands do what ever it takes sometimes to inconvenience us. Oh well gotta love um though.  ;D

wattsmyname

Quote from: BluRaven on January 16, 2006, 12:20:41 PM
I've been on AOL since 1996, no complaints. I used dial-up from 96-99, then an EDU T1 connection from 99-2004. I've had Comcast HSI for about a year, also great. I've stayed logged into AOL for up to 6 days before, no drops. Am I the only AOL supporter? lol

I'm with you on this one I have SBC DSL and still have my AOL account. I have never had any problems out of there service.  When it updates I never know anything about it and I'm sure it does. Must be something in my settings that allow for auto updates. You might want to check your settings out.

We AOL supporters have to stand together.   ;)    Both of us!  LMAO 8)

Shady Lady

I'm back from my trip...  :o
I'm double browsing .... ready all the latest here... checking email
and all at the same time ... ahhhhhh good to be home  ;)

Madonna

Welcome back. Now go get some badges!!! ;D

~TJ~

UUUmmmmmmm how we get to talking about cable an dsl,, on a pinochle thread ,, grrr now wonder i can't get no help with them badges ,  :-\ ,lmao

Shady Lady

TJ,
Everyone was feeling my pain this week while I was gone ..LOL
I should be on pretty regular starting tomorrow afternoon & evening.
So we can start on the badges.

realmanonlyone

I will love to double broswer with someone.My Im is realman_onlyonelove and i hope my post is not agaisnt the rules here and if it is I'm sorry.

ME4SPADES_

*Angel*

Quote from: realmanonlyone on January 20, 2006, 06:27:26 PM
I will love to double broswer with someone.My Im is realman_onlyonelove and i hope my post is not agaisnt the rules here and if it is I'm sorry.

I am still working on Pinochle if anyone needs help, PM me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview