This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jungle Gin Premium badge

Started by Lish,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lish

For some reason I didn't get credit for 2 matches I won... I had 2/5 and then the other day I won one and didn't get credit- I thought it might be because the computer also got over 700.  Then I played today and won by a margin of a couple hundred and didn't get credit again!  WTH!  >:( Anyone else had this happen to them?

Gerald

Sure didn't I double browsed for that badge and was done in 15 mins. O0

Snarechick

I had the same problem.  I won my first game and got the credit...won the next two and didn't. 

I just pulled up my Firefox and double browsed to get it.

echo37607071

Quote from: Snarechick on January 10, 2006, 08:40:17 PM
I had the same problem.  I won my first game and got the credit...won the next two and didn't. 

I just pulled up my Firefox and double browsed to get it.

how do you "double browse" it?

bobby

CTRL and N pressed together open a new window then use both windows to play

Country Lady

Use your main pogo name in one window, then sign on with a different screen name it the other window.  I use IE and Firefox.  I go to the lobby area of the game that I want to play with both screen names.  Then open a private room.  Works very well as long as you don't forget which name is suppose to win  :P

huggybear

I helped my mother in law with this badge and we had to win it 4 times before she actually got credit for the stupid thing!

Lish

Quote from: huggybear on January 11, 2006, 05:26:50 AM
I helped my mother in law with this badge and we had to win it 4 times before she actually got credit for the stupid thing!
ugh!  So it's not just me?

LastCall

Jungle Gin auto does not work either like bbobler and spades and backgammon  pegs
   I dont think it is my computer just needs updates and hard work And I hope to see the fixes soon
        we paid I would like my games working I cannot finish 1 album just because ogf penquins it does

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview