This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Next weeks chess challenge

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Maybe Homer should have a contest where you guess the number of times the chess auto is  downloaded

BoredNItaly

Lish

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on January 11, 2006, 11:45:48 AM
Maybe Homer should have a contest where you guess the number of times the chess auto is  downloaded
LMFAO! ;D

caroline196

chess will be simple next week
simply grab a partner,start a game then resign
do that 5 times and hey presto you have your badge O0

mailwench

:-* :-* :-* Caroline..............thank you very much.....I would have never thought of it!

*Angel*

Quote from: caroline196 on January 11, 2006, 12:27:23 PM
chess will be simple next week
simply grab a partner,start a game then resign
do that 5 times and hey presto you have your badge O0

I tried to do that today for my mom and a personal challenge she needed.  It wasn't working.  :'(

mailwench

Now that you say that Angel,,,I did try that for a personal challenge on my friends name and it didn't work either........but the auto did,,,,and quick too!  O0

*Angel*

Quote from: mailwench on January 11, 2006, 12:45:48 PM
Now that you say that Angel,,,I did try that for a personal challenge on my friends name and it didn't work either........but the auto did,,,,and quick too!  O0

Well I think I may have to take advantage of that auto for the next challenge.  LOL

mailwench

saskia

Hi all,
this is the last time that i am here, but i will write something for you all:
I am not rich, and i bought till today 10 cheats from Oscar. So today something happened what really freeze me up. I bought payday freecell, sent the code and 15 minutes later i got the registration code, but it doesn`t work (no valid code). So i went to badgehelp and explained the problem and Oscar sent me an email: YOU ARE BANNED

So be careful everybody that your codes work, when not.......... >:D

For me the last time that i was here, i am very disappointed from this attitude ::)
But for luck, there are other good cheats, who work fantastic  :P
I really enjoyed it here, because you all are very nice :-* BYE, BYE

BadgeHelpOscar

Well, you can say your peace, but you know why you were banned. And of course you got your money back.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

cranky

saskia

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on January 11, 2006, 01:10:59 PM
Well, you can say your peace, but you know why you were banned. And of course you got your money back.
look Oscar , i dont know why i am banned, oh yes got my money back, thats right, but you gave me 2 times codes what are not working, allways say no valid code. and you know also, that i worked with Josua together to fix the problem, and nothing, was after 3 weeks still not working. and you banned me when i am said that i went to paypal to get my money back. because till today there is no update for stellar. and today again, you gave me no valid code. so what i did??

pogohatesme

Quote from: saskia on January 11, 2006, 01:15:56 PM
Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on January 11, 2006, 01:10:59 PM
look Oscar , i dont know why i am banned, oh yes got my money back, thats right, but you gave me 2 times codes what are not working, allways say no valid code. and you know also, that i worked with Josua together to fix the problem, and nothing, was after 3 weeks still not working. and you banned me when i am said that i went to paypal to get my money back. because till today there is no update for stellar. and today again, you gave me no valid code. so what i did??

It's really sad that you have a problem....but a thread on challenges for next week really isn't the place to air your dirty laundry list of problems.  You should have:  A) made a differnt thread to discuss your problem or, B) sent a PM to one of the admins to discuss your problems.

huggybear

Either way sorry your leaving, good luck to you and thanks everyone else for the ideas how to beat next weeks challenges!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview