This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Greenback game *ugh*

Started by sassiebbw,

Previous topic - Next topic

sassiebbw

I have the download for this-- but the frogs just sit there  :-\ am I an idiot? Or is this more like a program to show me what moves to make to be more efficent?  ???

moonshine

did ya click on the green "go" button

even without the cheat its the easiest badge in the world and only takes about a half hour

BoJangles

huggybear

badge took me 38 minuites to do by hand and the auto didnt seem to want to work when i tried it, my g/f used it and said the same thing but she just retried it a few times and it started working

Tookie Tookie

The badge took me 30 minutes by hand. Nothing was as bad as that poppit badge last week. That thing screamed AUTO!!!

nanners

The frogs wasn't bad as I thought it would be..I didn't have to make frogs legs for dinner lol.. :o

ME4SPADES_

i dont think it took to long with the auto bout 30  but did 2 games by hand and omg what a nightmare

sassiebbw

yes I clicked "go" lol! :D Im not a total idiot  ::)

DeadSet

I think this badge was much less difficult than some people anticipated. I guess I shouldn't say difficult, maybe sucky? or stupid? All of the above are probably all accepted as the correct answer, lol.  :P ;D

-dS

Julie

True lol...Actually didn't take long at all I managed to get the badge long before the shareware ran out on the auto ;D

Christy

I pull my auto all the way over, so i sits on my chat screen and than click go.... works like a charm...If you read the Greenbacks page Oscar tells yeah that...Well it did in the old site, don't know about the new site but thats how i get mine work... I kicked out 500 bugs than 150 firefly's today just cleaning the house... O0

Helen

The challenges this week were extremely easy if not boring.

Torn2pieces

QuoteThe challenges this week were extremely easy if not boring.

Ditto.............

Snarechick

Well Pogo can't please everyone it seems.

If they put out an actual "challenge" and it's hard (duh, it's a challenge), people complain right and left that it took them more than ten minutes.

If they put out a foo foo easy as pie challegen, the rest of us complain because it was far too easy.

::)

I say, you have one WEEK to work on these things.  If it actually takes *gasp* a day, why complain.

Besides, there isn't a need to complain when we have the wonderful and almight AUTOS!! O0 ;D

ME4SPADES_

you have that right they do make life easy dont they thanks to the good ppl here wtg

Jinx55

Why does everyone feel they need to get the challenges on the first day ?  Ya got a week... relax 8) Yeah sometimes I get all mine on the first day, but I'm just gonna relax and play my personal challenge all week( a squelchie one)  O0
P.S. I Love those little critters (pan fried mostly)  :-X  Along with them yummy Frog Legs :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview