This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo shtick wonderland out?

Started by butch1286,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bree

Hi and how have you been.  I will be 22 on Jan. 23 also, I guess we can say this is a small world after all.  Thank you for the early Happy Birthday!!!! :)

Madonna

Wow, alot of January Birthdays in here. Mine is tomorrow, and I will be the same age as I have been for a few years now...29 ;D :o.

Bree

Happy 29th Again Birthday Madonna!!!!  Have a great day tomorrow and hope you get a lot of presents and cakey.   

BoredNItaly

Have a Wonderful Birthday and eat some yummmmmmmy cake for me

Tookie Tookie

Hmmmm, how about some nice pudding cake that's real moist & yummy!  :P And of course, chocolate!  Happy Birthday!

Bree

I am not sure if you are wishing me a Happy Birthday or Madonna, but when my birthday gets here I will eat lots of cake and it does not matter to me what kind of cake it is.  And if you are telling me Happy Birthday then I would like to say Thank You so Very Much.... :)

BoredNItaly

Well Sorry  :-\ Didnt add to ALL JANUARY Birthday folks.

>:D I should be covered now  >:D

Bree

I was just asking BoredNItaly, because I wanted to Thank all of you if you were referring to me.  I was just not sure since mine is still 11 days away. :)

BoredNItaly

hey thats ok LOL I should have said all January folks.

*Angel*

Quote from: Madonna on January 12, 2006, 11:57:07 AM
Wow, alot of January Birthdays in here. Mine is tomorrow, and I will be the same age as I have been for a few years now...29 ;D :o.

Happy Birthday Madonna!

Shady Lady

pogohatesme

Quote from: shadylady_129 on January 12, 2006, 03:26:38 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE JANUARY BIRTHDAYS

That cake looks like that Cat in the Hat made it!  :D

Eagles Fan

Quote from: Madonna on January 12, 2006, 11:57:07 AM
Happy 29th Birthday! (again)

ME4SPADES_

Eagles Fan

Quote from: shadylady_129 on January 12, 2006, 03:26:38 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE JANUARY BIRTHDAYS
[/quote
Ditto! Happy Birthday to all January Birthday people and may you have many more.  Even if the number stays the same . lol ;D

Madonna

Quote from: Bree on January 12, 2006, 12:25:51 PM
I am not sure if you are wishing me a Happy Birthday or Madonna, but when my birthday gets here I will eat lots of cake and it does not matter to me what kind of cake it is.  And if you are telling me Happy Birthday then I would like to say Thank You so Very Much.... :)
I got my cake early and luckily there was only 29 candles on it (smart family). If there were any more candles, we would have had the fire department out!!! :o ;D

Bree

Thank You All for wishing all the "January Babies" a Happy Birthday.  :-*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview