This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Prem world class solitaire

Started by holly222,

Previous topic - Next topic

holly222

I think my plane is in the lost triangle or somthin......... I have went "around the world" twise and still have not qualifyed for the badge......  I dont understand .... is there a certain amount of wins or special citys you go to for the badge..........I hate to keep doing what I am and it not counting.........

Loyal Friends Premium Challenge
Ace's Badge:
Complete a "world tour" by circling the globe and flying past the city where you started!
Win this badge plus 600 Tokens!

I think i did what it said.......any info would be great.......

Julie

When I did that badge I started from somewhere like London, went around the world and made sure I ended back in London, I then got the badge.  So basically starting and ending in the same city.  I think that's what you have to do, they don't make it clear, but that's what I did anyways...Good Luck :)

BeckyMama

I lucked out with that badge.  I was two wins away from finishing a world tour from some time ago and when I won them I got the badge, so I only had to play a couple of hands to win it.

nanners

I lucked out to..I was a set to play several hands, played like 2 and up popped the badge..Whew!! :)

frumplebuns

I had no problem getting the badge either. Like some of the previous posters, I was in the middle of a passport set. I landed in the city and bam, I got the badge. Are you sure you activated it? Try de-activating it and then re-activating it. That might do the trick. You might also want to check your badges to see if it was credited to you. Sometimes Pogo likes to sneak one in!

Happy Gaming!

;D

Tiffany-Pamela

i had no problem to get this badge, just flew to one city an i got it O0

holly222

err I started at londan and have passed it twise........ive done ALOT  of passports...........it just dosnt want me to have that one... :'(

Tamelia

Quote from: BeckyMama on January 11, 2006, 11:03:46 PM
I lucked out with that badge.  I was two wins away from finishing a world tour from some time ago and when I won them I got the badge, so I only had to play a couple of hands to win it.

Thats exactly how I got mine. I figured I'd just finish out that world tour and start another one to get the badge. Much to my suprise after 2 hands, the badge popped up.  :)

quiltingbee

I had no problem getting that badge, and I didn't need to end in the same city that I started.  I did have a problem with one badge not popping up to alert me that I had earned it but when I checked my album it was there.

cranky

ME4SPADES_

well i had to play 10 wins to get where i needed to go :'( took alittle bit i was on the ground when i started but that was ok

holly222

I just started it again this morning and im not where i was last night.......i dont think anythink i did last night counted......... >:D

mailwench

>:( that sounds like  pogo messin with our minds again..........

huggybear

It did that to me when i did that badge of course on badge day alot things get messed up, Hopefully you get it soon, if you need help let me know and ill try to help you if youd like

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview