This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rising Star Badge in 6th Street Omaha

Started by frumplebuns,

Previous topic - Next topic

frumplebuns

Does anyone have this badge? I would think that this is the hardest one to get of all of them. Does anyone know the odds on getting it? I have the other two and have come close on more than one occassion to getting it, but it does seem practically impossible. Any suggestions?

Happy Gaming!

:D

JENNY28

i have won this one twice
play with a friend in low rollers and fold when the hand is dealt  that way u get through it alot quicker

Tookie Tookie

That sounds like a good way, Jenny.  I did basically the same thing for the Aces badge in Texas Holdem. It's an easy thing to do when I'm sitting here yakking on the phone (which is quite often!).

frumplebuns

Jackpotloser

Hi all,
Great tip's, What hand do you have to get to get the rising star badge? :) THANKS....

JENNY28

any 4 cards like  ..... 2222 or 9999 or kkkk and so on aslong as they are the ones u r dealt in your hand

Jackpotloser

ME4SPADES_

cant use wild on this hand and do you fold just like the 4 aces

HHCORY

am trying to get the 4A badge and i got 3 A's a Wild. I folded but did not get the badge

100up

The odds of getting dealt 4 hole cards that are the same rank is 1 in 20,000, which is what you need to get the Rising Star Badge.  Good Luck!

Bree

Quote from: HHCORY on January 13, 2006, 09:24:48 AM
am trying to get the 4A badge and i got 3 A's a Wild. I folded but did not get the badge

HHCORY, to get this badge you can not use any Wild cards.  It is only in Texas Holdem where you can fold with a Joker and 3 Ace's.

~Ãutolovér~

I have tried so many times to get that badge but no luck :( I don't think I will ever get it  :o

tja7704

I've tried MANY times to get the badge and no luck, not even playing with wilds... :-[

Helen

Quote from: frumplebuns on January 12, 2006, 02:52:42 AM
Does anyone have this badge? I would think that this is the hardest one to get of all of them. Does anyone know the odds on getting it? I have the other two and have come close on more than one occassion to getting it, but it does seem practically impossible. Any suggestions?

Happy Gaming!

:D

Just keep playing and eventually you will get it. I was dealt 4 aces!!  :D

BoJangles

Helen

Those odds aren't that bad, lol. Could be 1 in millions, ugh.

Jackpotloser

WTG,All who got the badge :) I see how hard it is to get,good luck on trying to get it don't give up! O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview