This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Fee Due Soon

Started by Spooks,

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooks

My yearly dues to club pogo is soon due and the credit card I used in the begining has be canceled... How do I contact Pogo to let them know fo the new card I would like to use so I don't lose everything I've worked so hard for?? thanks for any info!!

Spooks

Homer

You can change your info by going to the account tab in pogo.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

Same thing happened to me last year...

They will attempt to charge the card a few days before your membership ends...and when they can't, they will send you an email.

The more proactive way to change it is to click on the Account Tab on the top of your pogo screen...hit subscription info on the right...type in your password as prompted...click on change billing method under "subscription info"....

Good Luck!

foxx

Ok...i am done being helpful for the day! LOL Homer!  You rock!

Helen

Even if you are going to use the same card later and it's due to expire, you need to change the info and put in the new date.

kgansor

Even if you dont pay for your membership you wont lose badges or rank progress because I stopped paying at the end of July because i wasnt going to have time to play anymore and I came back a few months later and renewed my membership and i still had all my badges and rank progress, i was scared i wouldnt though and i almost didnt even want to come back if i wasnt going to have all my badges i worked for.

Helen

Quote from: kgansor on January 12, 2006, 03:39:14 PM
Even if you dont pay for your membership you wont lose badges or rank progress because I stopped paying at the end of July because i wasnt going to have time to play anymore and I came back a few months later and renewed my membership and i still had all my badges and rank progress, i was scared i wouldnt though and i almost didnt even want to come back if i wasnt going to have all my badges i worked for.

That's a good thing to know. Thanks for the info!!

Spooks

Thanks guys. I will try that!! You all rock!  O0

DeadSet

That happened to me as well, I bought the premium badge albums with a different credit card than I had purchased my membership with, so Pogo changed my account info so that everything else in the future will be put on the credit card I used to purchase the albums with. It's nice I guess that you can change your info anytime.

-dS

BoJangles

BUMMER!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview