This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

chess tip

Started by crankycook,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoThorn

thanks for all the tips. i will try moving 10 times and see what happens. i got credit for one game by actually playing and getting checkmate (sigh). the shortcut to checkmate did not give me credit and i tried it six or seven times, but i appreciate the help.

good luck everyone!

Rose

PunkInDrublic

my sister and I just got ours - moved 10 times each then took turns resigning  O0

triniqueen27

i got 4/5 then the auto stopped working :(

Fluffy756

Quote from: slidecage2222 on January 18, 2006, 07:49:07 AM
Found a way to get it  quick

YOU MUST MOVE  10 to  11  Times each then QUit... you will get credit... got my badge in less then 15 mins   WOOO : )

Great tip i did what you say and got checkmate got one win. It don't seem to hard now I know play it.

fluffy

Tinksfeisty

I tried the moves and then resign but it didn't work :-(

wattsmyname

come to chess social
temp members room 100
table 70
password    mm

I will help you

nanners

simply take turns moving your pawns up 1 square eleven times each.  then have the designated loser resign.  it works, have done it many times this morning.   we can try this when you're done

this worked for my friend and me..didn't take but 5 min..

Madonna

Quote from: nanners on January 18, 2006, 10:57:03 AM
simply take turns moving your pawns up 1 square eleven times each.  then have the designated loser resign.  it works, have done it many times this morning.   we can try this when you're done

this worked for my friend and me..didn't take but 5 min..
I tried the checkmate and the moving the 11 pawns...nothing registered. So how, pre tel, how do we get this friggin badge???

nanners

all we did was take turns moving the first row ones up 1 sq at a time, did it 12 times..then took turns resigning.. and we got the badge.

nanners

Now this is different for me! If anyone needs help i'm available to help get #*@%  chess badge

RowdyOne

I just let the auto play the game and within 10 minutes had the badge.

Madonna

Quote from: nanners on January 18, 2006, 11:07:40 AM
all we did was take turns moving the first row ones up 1 sq at a time, did it 12 times..then took turns resigning.. and we got the badge.
Tried it...didn't work.

nanners

Sorry Madonna,,it worked for my friend and me..I will try it with you if you want..

Helen

Quote from: nanners on January 18, 2006, 11:24:07 AM
Sorry Madonna,,it worked for my friend and me..I will try it with you if you want..

It worked for me too.

nanners

Great!! Isn't it nice to know Chess is out of the way ....LOL O0

bubblegum

worked for me to...are you sure both of you are moveing 12 times and then chooseing resign?

Helen

Quote from: nanners on January 18, 2006, 11:48:42 AM
Great!! Isn't it nice to know Chess is out of the way ....LOL O0

I really don't mind chess as long as my opponent doesn't play better than I do, lol.

RowdyOne

you can always double browse then that way your other half willl  never be better then yourself lol   ;D :)

mailwench

;D You can also have your best friend do it for you!   O0 O0 Thanx girlfriend!!!   :-* :-* :-*

Razzle

nanners
thanks for the great tip
it worked for me very well
I got a bunch of friends badges and in such a short time
Thank You
:) :) :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview