This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cllueless

Started by shoes,

Previous topic - Next topic

shoes

This is my very first post and I have no idea where it is going to end up, so please forgive me as I do not know much about posting and what or where I should go if I have any questions, and or comments but I do love reading this board.  Very nice people and fun to read.  Not alot of b&*^^&ing going on here and that is nice to see, not like other boards.  I would like to say that I have bought 3 autos in the last 2 weeks or so and I have gotten the codes in less then 10 mins. so thank you so much!!!  I am not happy with the word whomp one but that is due to pogo cutting the token wins, and not the auto and I am at Level 50 on that one.  Just got Turbo 21 today and ran it for 30 mins and it runs great and got about 10,000 on it so not to bad.  I just wish that you guys would come up with an auto that we give me more then I can lose in texas poker in 10 mins!!  LOL  I know stay out of that game, but I'm hooked. 

pogohatesme

Let me be the first to welcome ya to the boards !  Glad to hear you enjoy your autos so far! 

ME4SPADES_

welcome shoe we have fun in here and are here to help :D :D

bobby

Helen

Quote from: shoes on January 13, 2006, 05:24:00 PM
This is my very first post and I have no idea where it is going to end up, so please forgive me as I do not know much about posting and what or where I should go if I have any questions, and or comments but I do love reading this board.  Very nice people and fun to read.  Not alot of b&*^^&ing going on here and that is nice to see, not like other boards.  I would like to say that I have bought 3 autos in the last 2 weeks or so and I have gotten the codes in less then 10 mins. so thank you so much!!!  I am not happy with the word whomp one but that is due to pogo cutting the token wins, and not the auto and I am at Level 50 on that one.  Just got Turbo 21 today and ran it for 30 mins and it runs great and got about 10,000 on it so not to bad.  I just wish that you guys would come up with an auto that we give me more then I can lose in texas poker in 10 mins!!  LOL  I know stay out of that game, but I'm hooked. 

Shoes, glad to have you here. If you're not sure about posting, there is a tab that says help and explains how the posting in here works. Jump in anytime with comments or questions, we're a fun bunch.   8)

babygurl424

welcome..kinda new here myself..only been about..ummm..a week maybe??? 

tigereyes

Eagles Fan

Welcome shoe!  Any questions just go ahead and ask. Most of the time there is someone that can help you out. There is really a great bunch of people here!

foxx

welcome shoes and babygurl...

You will soon become a badge/auto/token addict. May I suggest.... Bite the bullet and buy the $150 package sooner than later...some of us, who shall remain nameless, bought 5 or 6 autos before taking the leap for the package deal.  I, I mean that silly unnamed person, wish someone had warned me, or rather, her.   >:D

;)

Good Luck to you both.

Jackpotloser

Yes,so true it adds up quick :) And welcome all and good luck on badges ;)

Snarechick

babygurl- LOVE your avatar!  I used to be a huge Rainbow Brite fanatic as a kid.  As a matter of fact, I still have my complete bedroom set and dolls.  My green Sprite is in my bookcase, haha.

babygurl424

thank you snarechick..i found a website that someone made up that had all the 80's cartoons..jem, rainbow bright, wuzzles..etc..can give it to you if you want..just pm me and i'll give you the addy..:)

Madonna

Welcome to the forum, Shoes. Have fun and enjoy your stay. O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview