Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo Membership Cards gone???

Started by jamie9999,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

pogohatesme

Quote from: Madonna on January 15, 2006, 01:11:46 AM
Pogo_Steve sent me an e-mail personally saying his account was hacked. So i merely stated what I was told. And btw, that's not something I would be bragging about nor would I be proud of. Back on the subject at hand...YOGIOH CARDS and will they be worth something.

Lol I think the Yogioh cards was in the other thread silly lol

lovebug44

you can pay with a personal check on the phone with pogo thats how i got mine.

Madonna

OMG...so it was!!! :P Wellllll...club membership cards then. ;D

pogohatesme

Quote from: Madonna on January 15, 2006, 01:16:21 AM
OMG...so it was!!! :P Wellllll...club membership cards then. ;D

Lol no biggie............it's late and I think we all knew what ya ment anyway  O0

Madonna

OK, now that was just uncalled for, and unappreciated on this forum. If you wanna talk smack, go back where you came from. There will be no disrespecting forum members or moderators. I think I speak for all of us.

Madonna

Will you please just hush and go back to ***** where you came from. No one has time to listen to your garbage.

pogohatesme

Quote from: Madonna on January 15, 2006, 01:19:22 AM
OK, now that was just uncalled for, and unappreciated on this forum. If you wanna talk smack, go back where you came from. There will be no disrespecting forum members or moderators. I think I speak for all of us.

I think in the interest of being able to save this thread....we just ignore this person and continue our own thoughts and topics as though they haven't posted here.....then when Homer or Oscar get on they can just delete his posts and be able to save the thread........

Madonna

bobby

Madonna

pogohatesme

I know people have been having problems finding these cards lately at Target stores, but the one close to me still have them and last time I checked with the electronics manager there he knew of no plans to discontinue them....as a matter of fact he said they were a big seller.........I searched the help area one day and the question was in there on where you could get them at and they said at the time Target was the only place that had them but that they would be expanding for other stores to get them....lol I guess I will have to start buying them in bulk and then reselling them on the boards to people who can't find them lol

bobby

target has the pogo cards hidden by the cell phones last time i checked

pogohatesme

Yup that's where I find em at...in the electronics department either with cell phones or Ipods and the Itunes cards O0

maria

bobby

the pre-paid membership cards you can buy instead of paying by credit

Madonna

I heard of them, suprisingly, but i could have swore someone said Mcdonalds. I think I've finally lost it. ::)

jamie9999

well ty for your help everyone.I will just but a prepaid credit card :)

maria

I'm gonna check the stores around here see if any have them. sounds like it might be a good idea.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview