This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo Membership Cards gone???

Started by jamie9999,

Previous topic - Next topic

jamie9999

one of my friends said there is a fee to start these prepaid credit cards anyone know how much it is?

bubblegum

Typically its about 9.95 to set up the card and 4.95 a month after that.  And a 2nd card, like one for your hubby, is a one time 7.95 fee.  And its about 4.95 to add money to it, the least you can add is $20.  However, given the convince of the card and how much credit cards charge in interest, its really a good deal for me.  Hubby and I have 2 regular credit cards with a low balance on them that we only bring out for car repairs and emergencies and stuff. We each have a prepaid credit card that we put 50-100 bucks on each payday and use it for stuff like pogo, netflix and to buy stuff on line.  It's actually a great deal if you want to want to buy stuff on line.  You can even pay for stuff like rental cars or airplane tickets if you have enough money on it, even though I've never done that.  We have used it to successfully pay our electric bill with the card once though, just to see if you could and we did.   :)

jamie9999

what happens if i just use it once do i still have to pay 4.95 a month

bubblegum

yes unless you cancel it right after you use it to pay for pogo.

bubblegum

jamie9999

i would cancel it by throwing it away lol. is it hard to cancel?

bubblegum

oh not not hard at all, supposed to take less than a mintue

jamie9999

also do u have to fill out a form to get this card. Is there any personal information on that form?

bubblegum

your name, home address, birthday, ssn...that kind of stuff.  Unless you go to the mall or bank or something and buy a prepaid gift card with the visa or mastercard logo on it.

steve5320

I was reading on the Visa website lastnight that you can buy gift cards also, it costs between $2.50 and $5 to activate the card and then whatever amount you want on it up to $500. They work like a gift card to any major store. I'm going to be checking this out on Monday and will post what i find out.  O0

bubblegum

pogohatesme

www.greendotonline.com is the site for the card that I use and get from CVS or Radioshack....It's got a great FAQ section for anyone interested

ME4SPADES_

ty pogohatesme ty will help out for ppl that are needing question on the cards

maria

pogohatesme

No problem lol....am acutally going out now to get my newspaper and reload on it....I got overtime on paycheck again this week for New Year's last week  :D :D  Gonna buy myself some badge albums!?!?!!

maria

thats cool nice to treat yourself sometimes. Have a good day.

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 15, 2006, 08:39:42 AM
No problem lol....am acutally going out now to get my newspaper and reload on it....I got overtime on paycheck again this week for New Year's last week  :D :D  Gonna buy myself some badge albums!?!?!!

very nice to treat yourself evey once in awhile i try to aleast once a year :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview