This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo Membership Cards gone???

Started by jamie9999,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

we try to treat ourselves every payday but no matter how hard we try it ends up being once every 2-3 months we manage to treat ourselvs

TheIrishOne

Another thing no one has mentioned is that (even though they are not listed as an option in the billing area), you can pay by Debit card, (probably as long as it has the visa or mastercard logo) And it works the same as a credit card, meaning that it will bill you automatically at the end of the billing period. ;D Im glad too, because alot of people dont have credit cards, but do have a debit card for their checking account from their bank. O0

steve5320

I went to my bank and got a Visa gift card, pogo accepted it with no problem. It was $4.50 to activate the card and you can get them from $25 to $500. If you want more info you can go to http://www.usa.visa.com/personal/cards/prepaid/visa_gift_card.html?it=il|/index.html|Get%20a%20Gift%20Card  O0

Madonna

Wow...thanks for the link. That's exactly what I've been looking for. O0

realmanonlyone

Hello all;I'm Pacman and I would like to share something with you all.I have some Mcdonald passes but I don't know where to check them to see if they are some good so I'm posting them here for you all and tell me if they work.All codes is for a year membership.

(1)58U4-7PQ5-9RT9-UKGJ-6PUR
(2)2Y33-75JW-A6L5-2F28-E3GV
(3)FLUC-RQ95-BUHB-LHGM-AMH6
(4)7A8G-T7KU-WNAQ-EMGB-8TW5

pogohatesme

Quote from: realmanonlyone on January 22, 2006, 09:38:57 AM
Hello all;I'm Pacman and I would like to share something with you all.I have some Mcdonald passes but I don't know where to check them to see if they are some good so I'm posting them here for you all and tell me if they work.All codes is for a year membership.

It should tell you on your passes where to redeem them at and when or if they expire

ProudDadOfOne

I dont know where u got them from but they dont have them where i am from. If they are still good, where do u put the codes in to redeem them? Thanks.

pogohatesme

Quote from: ProudDadOfOne on January 22, 2006, 10:03:05 AM
I dont know where u got them from but they dont have them where i am from. If they are still good, where do u put the codes in to redeem them? Thanks.

They look just like the numbers off of club pogo prepaid cards...but you have to have an addition pin number to go with those numbers listed

ProudDadOfOne

Then they arent worth anything, unless u have the other numbers. If u know where to get them, please let me know. Thank You.

*Angel*

He states that they are from McDonald's.  If they were from the Monoploy game I believe that is over. 

pogohatesme

Quote from: *Angel* on January 22, 2006, 10:20:28 AM

He states that they are from McDonald's.  If they were from the Monoploy game I believe that is over. 

I didn't think McDonald's gave away Pogo memberships during Monopoly...I do remember though, it's been said on here that McDonald's did use to give away Pogo memberships

*Angel*

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 22, 2006, 10:23:26 AM
Quote from: *Angel* on January 22, 2006, 10:20:28 AM

I didn't think McDonald's gave away Pogo memberships during Monopoly...I do remember though, it's been said on here that McDonald's did use to give away Pogo memberships

Someone told me that it was a prize in Monopoly the year before last.  I know they did not do it last year.  Not sure...Just what I heard.

pogohatesme

ohhh ok....lol  :DI don't think I even knew about Pogo that long ago lol

*Angel*

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 22, 2006, 10:26:15 AM
ohhh ok....lol  :DI don't think I even knew about Pogo that long ago lol

LOL  I guess I have been in Pogo for too long then.  I should have more badges then!   :-[   LOL

brnbunny

Quote from: jamie9999 on January 14, 2006, 01:18:21 PM
I can't seem to find them anymore. today i called 5 Targets in my area and they all knew about the card and said its been dis-contued anyone know of another place that i can get the card. I don't have a credit card so i am hopeless :-[what are u talking about please email me rrabbit1@bellsouth.net

pogohatesme

Quote from: brnbunny on January 22, 2006, 11:07:22 AM
Quote from: jamie9999 on January 14, 2006, 01:18:21 PM
I can't seem to find them anymore. today i called 5 Targets in my area and they all knew about the card and said its been dis-contued anyone know of another place that i can get the card. I don't have a credit card so i am hopeless :-[what are u talking about please email me rrabbit1@bellsouth.net

We're talking about the prepaid club pogo membership cards.  They are $9.99 for 3 months of membership.   You can get them at some Targets while others don't carry them....I live in Indiana and can still get them

bubblegum

or once again like I've said before, prepaid credit cards thru western union, rite aid and safeway carries them, your best bet would be to try western union...works just like a regular ol credit card and pogo takes em, or go to a place that sells visa or mastercard gift cards and buy one, I've heard pogo takes them as well

bubblegum

pogohatesme

Does anyone know the answer to this question....and if not I'll call the bank in the morning cause I couldn't find the answer on the Visa website....but....can you reload the card after you buy it and does it cost if you do?  I have the prepaid credit card now and it's 5 bux everytime I reload plus 5 bucks a month service fee.....now I'm thinking maybe the prepaid visa card is a better deal espically since it works like the credit card too

ME4SPADES_

if you done bought it i think you have paid for that part not for sure but what iread it suppose to be in the cost when you paid for it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview