Main Menu

Pogo fee changing

Started by ipogoallday,

Previous topic - Next topic

BoJangles

Compared to $45/mo for cable tv I'd say it is a bargain!! >:D

pogohatesme

Customer 01/14/2006 11:19 PM 
There's a rumor that Club Pogo is raising their rates to $5.99 a month or $34.99 a year....is this true??  Or is it only for new members?  Or are prices staying the same?  Thanks!

Response (EA Dinesh U.) 01/15/2006 04:47 AM 
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

This is merely a rumor. Players sometimes misunderstand something, or speculate about something else, and someone else sees it, and thus a rumor is born! We recommend that you ignore it altogether and continue to play games as you have on Pogo. Whenever Pogo has an official announcement, we announce it in the appropriate place, depending on the context of the announcement.

If there is anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank You,

Dinesh Upadhyay
EA Online Support

I emailed them last night to ask them and here is your answer......just another stupid rumor and nothing to be worried about......yet!  Enjoy your games all!

Jackpotloser

tigereyes

This is just another way of pogo making more money. I think if the prices are going to go up we should be getting better service too. They already make enough money as it is and the service hasn't changed at all.

pogohatesme

Quote from: tigereyes on January 15, 2006, 09:01:28 AM
This is just another way of pogo making more money. I think if the prices are going to go up we should be getting better service too. They already make enough money as it is and the service hasn't changed at all.

Ummm they're not raising the prices yet...........And like Caroline says.....even if they do, for 9 cents a day where else can you get that much fun....lets face it, Pogo doesn't go down that often, we all just make a big deal out of it when it does, myself included......If you think Pogo is bade, go try Slingdot, then you'll really see bad.

*Angel*

We have to have something to complain about.  LOL

tigereyes

I don't think pogo is bad at all and I like playing there. Hopefully they don't raise the prices though but I would still play there even if they did. Although they should do something about their service there.

slidecage2222

dont expect people to pay     ;D

they better add   tons  of games for that price increase.....

cranky

rumor ummmm i remember when they said the premium albums was a rumor go figure

ipogoallday

it's not a rumor it's in their help section lol.  Do they not know what they put?  The existing members keep the same price

Eagles Fan

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 15, 2006, 08:13:47 AM
Customer 01/14/2006 11:19 PM 
There's a rumor that Club Pogo is raising their rates to $5.99 a month or $34.99 a year....is this true??  Or is it only for new members?  Or are prices staying the same?  Thanks!

Response (EA Dinesh U.) 01/15/2006 04:47 AM 
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

This is merely a rumor. Players sometimes misunderstand something, or speculate about something else, and someone else sees it, and thus a rumor is born! We recommend that you ignore it altogether and continue to play games as you have on Pogo. Whenever Pogo has an official announcement, we announce it in the appropriate place, depending on the context of the announcement.

If there is anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank You,

Dinesh Upadhyay
EA Online Support

I emailed them last night to ask them and here is your answer......just another stupid rumor and nothing to be worried about......yet!  Enjoy your games all!
Uh Oh!  Another reason for one of those petitions to start!  lol

wattsmyname

It reads to me that they will let us know when it will happen.  ;)
and to ignore the rumor till it is fact  LOL

wattsmyname

So it wont effect any of us.  Thats good
Thanks

ipogoallday

yep, im not gonna post false info guys and i don't even post a lot of info but when i do post the little bit of info i contribute don't doubt me that it's right.

Jackpotloser

pogohatesme

Wow .......nice to know they sent me the wrong info lol...thanks for posting that link

ipogoallday

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview