Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo fee changing

Started by ipogoallday,

Previous topic - Next topic

cranky

Lynne

good to know our fee staying the same..what about if u were a club pogo member and but didnt renew, now you want to, will you pay 30 or 35 ??? just wondering cuz technically it wouldnt be a new signup right ??

Lynne

well i answered my own question..... looked up that link and it said....

Important note for existing Club PogoTM  subscribers: If you are an existing Club PogoTM subscriber with an active account prior to February 7th, your current subscription rate will not change at this time.

LastCall

Quote from: Madonna on January 14, 2006, 11:30:17 PM
Quote from: ipogoallday on January 14, 2006, 10:14:05 PM
It's going to cost 5.99 a month and 34.99 a year for new signups. :o
Well, will we not pay it...lol??? It is getting a little out of hand though, with everything's price increasing and our paychecks staying the same. :o

caroline196

i expect exsisting club members fees will go to the new price will go up next year

pogohatesme

Quote from: LastCall on January 15, 2006, 04:17:10 PM
Hi
Everything is going up But pogo is well worth it
    if you do not want to pay go in the backdoors  ;) it is free but with
            20 second breaks  :-\  that is one way you can beat it

If your not a member of Club Pogo I don't think it will let you into Club exclusive games even if you go in the backdoor

Lish

i think it's stupid but like everyone else, i am sure we will pay it in this house ::)

maria

I agree with you Lish, and we will also pay in this house....lol

ME4SPADES_

as they say pay to play and i will always pay and play,,,,,let dont for get bout posting either 8)

winterangel

Something is sure strange.  My club membership is due in Dec. So I took out my Dec. credit card statement and they only charged me $14.97. 

ME4SPADES_

mmm that what the pemium badges cost want to maybe check that did you buy them

winterangel

Duh.  Yes, thank you.  I couldn't for the life of me remember that!!!  LOL  I wonder why I wasn't billed for the club then.

Lynne

lol winterage i did the same thing i bout the 4.99 one first and was like dang pogo charged me a month of membership (i pay yearly) and was fummin then my fiance reminded me that i bought the premium badge..so it happens to the best of us  ;)

Helen

"Will not change at this time" is the catch phrase. Expect it to go up shortly after would be my interpretation.

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

Quote from: slidecage2222 on January 15, 2006, 09:28:21 AM
dont expect people to pay     ;D

they better add   tons  of games for that price increase.....

Oh I imagine lots of folks will still play....really, when you think about it, $35.99 for a full year and the price it breaks down to per day isn't much at all.

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

Quote from: EeyoreCouldBMyTwin on January 16, 2006, 08:56:49 AM

Oh I imagine lots of folks will still play....really, when you think about it, $35.99 for a full year and the price it breaks down to per day isn't much at all.

Okay I just woke up and can't type lol...play=pay and 35.99=34.99  :D

pogohatesme

Once again I say.......if you think even a $5 increase in what you pay for pogo is horrible, go pay for a years subscription to Slingdot and then tell us what you think.  If your a current Club Pogo person your prices are even affected.  It's only for the new people.  I think if you look at most of the other gaming sites you'll see your getting a lot worse for a lot more cash......it's called inflation.  Prices rise.  It's life.  Deal with it.

Torn2pieces

I don't know what to think about the increase. Like someone said, the catch phrase, meaning at this time anyone on club pogo won't get the increase, but down the road we will.

My problem with the whole thing is, the customer service does sux, where is the priority of us paying members when the servers creep like a snail. Shouldn't we be the ones who are able to get on, instead of the non members?????

If down the road, they do increase everyones membership, I can't say if I will or will not pay for it. I pay for my moms as well. I think they'll keep increasing it whenever and there will be a limit to what I will pay. There is a thing called greediness and pogo is surely getting greedy.

Of course, this is my own Opinion.....

I've been on pogo for so many years, probably since the beginning of pogo. I enjoy some of their games, but the Customer service is non existence and that's where my problem Lies.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview