Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo fee changing

Started by ipogoallday,

Previous topic - Next topic

LastCall

Hi
you are right about customer service that EA is terrible I can write a book before they
    get to me  >:(   I do not like what they have for customer service
        Maybe BADGEHELP CAN take over lol ::)

maria

LastCall

Thank You Maria  :-*
   lol Pog want's there money But it is hell getting to them  ???

Madonna

There is always the pogo hotline you can call...maybe if they get bombarded with calls enough, they will do something about their online help pages. >:D

LastCall

Madonna
  Hello Can you please tell me how you do your very nice fonts 8) please pretty please I have
     no knowledge of how to get them >:(    please can you direct me the right way  :-\
                                                        Thank You
                                                              Mr

shoes

The customer service is not what it should be on Pogo, and I don't think that a price increase will have any effect on the service that we will receive either.  I think it is time for Pogo to not allow non paying people to play until Friday and let the people that pay get to play for the badges on the first 2 days.  Also when a new games comes up we, as paying members, should get a couple of days to pay it without the non paying people.  I have cable hook up and it is very fast but on Wednesdays I can't even get on to play until late in the evening if then.  There are just to many people on.  Some of the non paying people would then pay and become members so they would not have to wait and it would be a "win win situation" for Pogo.  They would get more member fees.  Come on Pogo think aout it!!

pogohatesme

Quote from: shoes on January 16, 2006, 04:36:03 PM
The customer service is not what it should be on Pogo, and I don't think that a price increase will have any effect on the service that we will receive either.  I think it is time for Pogo to not allow non paying people to play until Friday and let the people that pay get to play for the badges on the first 2 days.  Also when a new games comes up we, as paying members, should get a couple of days to pay it without the non paying people.  I have cable hook up and it is very fast but on Wednesdays I can't even get on to play until late in the evening if then.  There are just to many people on.  Some of the non paying people would then pay and become members so they would not have to wait and it would be a "win win situation" for Pogo.  They would get more member fees.  Come on Pogo think aout it!!

Do you really think all the non-paying members get together to form a group to play on Wednesdays in hopes they can overload the server?!?  NO.  It's every one of the PAYING customers that run to get their badges as soon as they are available instead of spreading it out over the 6 days that they give you to do it.  As for paying members getting to play new games before everyone else, the last 2 new games that have come out have been Club exclusive games, meaning the PAYING members are the only ones who get to play them, once again, not even affecting the non-paying members.  I for one have DSL service through Verizon and the only time I ever have problems getting onto Pogo, including Wednesdays, is when their servers go down.  Why does everyone insist on picking on the non-paying members???

bubblegum

my biggest issues are with the non paying teeny bobber 13-17 yr old crowd

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: bubblegum on January 16, 2006, 05:05:30 PM

you said it they always seem to go in the other rooms what mouth they have on them  nad boy they no everything lol i have seen some say if it wasnt for them pogo would be no members room i just set there and say nothing and then i let it reap

Lynne

i know i will pay for another yr sub and if it should increase i will then too... and i am one to get all my badges within the first day if i can ...but customer service stinks... i won a $5 prize in may of 2005 and never recieved it ..i contacted customer service over and over and i even lost the badge... dont ask me why cuz at that time i never used cheats... i was "a good girl" hahha they prolly took the badge and didnt give me the money cuz they thought i was cheating right ?!!? which sux cuz i didnt do it then ... but oh well hopefully with pogo getting more money their customer serivce will get better but im not gonna hold my breath  >:D

Madonna

Quote from: nightperson on January 16, 2006, 05:06:43 PM
Quote from: bubblegum on January 16, 2006, 05:05:30 PM

you said it they always seem to go in the other rooms what mouth they have on them  nad boy they no everything lol i have seen some say if it wasnt for them pogo would be no members room i just set there and say nothing and then i let it reap

A friend/online sister of mine allowed her 16 year old nephew on pogo to play Texas hold em the other night. Well, needless to say, his filthy little mouth got her account banned for 3 days. My question is...why do kids feel like they need to use the 'f" word as if it were the "cool" thing to say, and furthermore, why do parents allow it? My mother would have slapped the taste out of my mouth and my son would be eating a bar of soap. If kids wanna talk like that, i say so be it...when they're 18 and out of the house. Then they will realize it's not such a "cool" thing to say after all. And if parents want to allow their kids to talk like that...let them buy their own account out of their pocket. Maybe then they won't be so eager to say "f" this and "f" that. >:(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview