Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

does wonderland have a release date yet or not.... also Turbo 21

Started by slidecage2222,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lish

Quote from: slidecage2222 on January 21, 2006, 06:14:14 PM
ANy new info if this is coming out    on  JAN  24??
sigh.  I have given up on it coming out any time soon >:(, but of course, I haven't heard anythign besides what's been posted here.

wandaandjack

just wanting to jump in with a stupid ????  What is double browser, so if there is anyone out there that can explain this one for me.. go for it

Helen

Quote from: wandaandjack on January 21, 2006, 08:08:48 PM
just wanting to jump in with a stupid ????  What is double browser, so if there is anyone out there that can explain this one for me.. go for it

If you go to the search tab and type in "double browser" it will give you a list of topics where you can find the best help.

dogbert

I just hope this doesn't play out like Lottso, where you wait and wait with anticipation, then when the game comes out...utter disappointment..   ::)

Helen

Quote from: dogbert on January 22, 2006, 01:00:05 PM
I just hope this doesn't play out like Lottso, where you wait and wait with anticipation, then when the game comes out...utter disappointment..   ::)

I'm afraid that is what's going to happen. I sure hope not though.

Jonathan

JENNY28

~WickedAce~

If they are talking about the how to play, that has been there for almost 2 weeks now....

pogohatesme

Quote from: slidecage2222 on January 23, 2006, 08:08:30 AM
well another week and  no game

It's Monday.  If they're gonna release it theres a 99.9% chance it's gonna be released on a Tuesday (not necessarily this Tuesday) not on a Sunday or Monday.  I think everyone should take Caroline's advice and move on and don't even think about this game until it does come out.  Like I said in the past, be happy they are working all the kinks out of in instead of releasing it full of problems. ::)

foxx

Quote from: pogohatesme on January 23, 2006, 08:17:13 AM

It's Monday.  If they're gonna release it theres a 99.9% chance it's gonna be released on a Tuesday (not necessarily this Tuesday) not on a Sunday or Monday.  I think everyone should take Caroline's advice and move on and don't even think about this game until it does come out.  Like I said in the past, be happy they are working all the kinks out of in instead of releasing it full of problems. ::)

true...true...
BUT...when they release things too early there is often a glitch...and the Badgehelp/pogocheats team is really good at finding glitches (YAY!)...

slidecage2222

yea i know it comes out on tuesday  BUT i would think if it did come out tomorrow    caroline would of said    they had a date ready for it.....   i really dont think much about it  during the week  but when Monday rolls around it gets me thinking about it again :)

pogohatesme

Quote from: slidecage2222 on January 23, 2006, 10:37:55 AM

yea i know it comes out on tuesday  BUT i would think if it did come out tomorrow    caroline would of said    they had a date ready for it.....   i really dont think much about it  during the week  but when Monday rolls around it gets me thinking about it again :)

Caroline does the best she can at letting us know information if she knows it...it's not really fair to depend on her for everything lol...just be patient

caroline196

i have no details on game release date at this time,soon as i do,i will post here O0

BoJangles

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: caroline196 on January 23, 2006, 10:51:34 AM
i have no details on game release date at this time,soon as i do,i will post here O0

well wait for you release date caroline tyvm

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview