Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

does wonderland have a release date yet or not.... also Turbo 21

Started by slidecage2222,

Previous topic - Next topic

slidecage2222

Quote from: caroline196 on January 23, 2006, 10:51:34 AM
i have no details on game release date at this time,soon as i do,i will post here O0

are they still stickign to the  plan

Wonderland
Shuff puck
Turbo 21 a
spades

meaning that  is the other 3 games   release dates being pushed back too cause  of the wonderland problem or  are those still on tract

thanks

caroline196

i suppose they are,i expect once wonderland is out,the next game will only be a week or 2 away

*Angel*

My goodness.  Just when we thought we were going to get caught up with game badges.  LOL

Thanks for the info, Caroline.

caroline196

yvw,least getting badges keeps us off the streets and its warmer inside our houses than outdoors lol

slidecage2222

i saw someone walk into  a pole  Saturday night  while playing games on their phone... dont know if it was pogo but it was funny

*Angel*

Quote from: slidecage2222 on January 23, 2006, 03:06:53 PM
i saw someone walk into  a pole  Saturday night  while playing games on their phone... dont know if it was pogo but it was funny

LOL That would be funny.  I admit I don't pay attention when playing Pogo games on my phone.  I could see myself walking into something.  >:(

ME4SPADES_

omg really but im doing mine moblie when i get all these ranks done first and og can you think fo someone playing while driving

caroline196

there has been a lot of pogo employees in beta today,i wonder if thats a sign :P

slidecage2222

Quote from: caroline196 on January 23, 2006, 04:24:05 PM
there has been a lot of pogo employees in beta today,i wonder if thats a sign :P

in beta  playing the game or just in beta... i hope   they wasnt in there talking  about scrapping the game  due to too many  bug issues....   Then again maybe  they  talked    " lets try to put it out  XXXX and see   how  bad the bugs would be in public 

hopeful it hits tomorrow  or next week

caroline196

ok gonna put my neck on the line
heres my prediction-as there as been a lot of activity in beta today,this is a good sign (i think).so i think it will be out 2moro

if not you have permission to throw rotten tomatoes at me :-\

caroline196

*Angel*

Quote from: caroline196 on January 23, 2006, 04:58:54 PM
heres my prediction-as there as been a lot of activity in beta today,this is a good sign (i think).so i think it will be out 2moro

Thank you Caroline.  I hope your prediction is right for tomorrow.  If it's not, then oh well.  LOL  Not getting my hopes up this time.  ;)

BlueFrog

A new game does sound fun, that would keep my interest on pogo for a good 7 hours or until I get the first badge <SEG>

SouthPadreIsland

I promise not to throw rotten tomatoes at you Caroline!  I don't even think Dottie could fortell when Pogo will do anything.  We can hope and pray but it's in the hands of high beings!  LOL :D

pogohatesme

lol now some people on here seem rude or mean but I don't think they'd go that far if you were wrong lol

Sweetnsassy1

I hope this game comes out tomorrow too...I've been getting a little bored with the other games as well. I'm almost done with FCS so it would be nice to have a new game to start on.

Helen

Caroline, I'd never dream of throwing rotten tomatoes at you if the game didn't come out. Snowballs maybe but not tomatoes, lmao.

densbive

Oh you all speak for yourselves. I wanna throw rotten tomatoes regardless. It sounds like fun and could be a great way to get rid of excess aggresion....lol

ME4SPADES_

never throw anything at you caroline your info is alway look at here no matter what happen like me will alway wlecome any info you have you a good info person so well see if not well then well all wait

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview