Main Menu

does wonderland have a release date yet or not.... also Turbo 21

Started by slidecage2222,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: slidecage2222 on January 17, 2006, 07:14:19 AM
Quote from: ElitePirate on January 17, 2006, 07:03:42 AM
Pogo currently States:
Sorry, no rooms are available right now. Click a different tab or try back later.
We can expect Memories tommorow maybe...?  Probably this week... or atleast i hope... G2G to school!!! bye   O0

its been saying that since  around Jan 3

And it will keep saying that until they are ready to stop torturing us!!

Proud2banvywife

This is part of an email i sent to Pogo this morning over this game an this is what they said!
you have had the preview for wonderland memories out for a long time not an have the game site there but no rooms how long till its expected to be out??

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in Wonderland Memories! We don't have the release date finalized yet, but you will be able to find out more about Wonderland Memories from its "Preview" link, in the top left corner of the Pogo Home Page.

If I can help with anything else, please update this question and let me know.

Pogo Teena
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

Proud2banvywife

slidecage2222

got a funny feeling we wont see the game until around  FEB  7 or 14....  they will tie it into valentines day.

BlueFrog

It keeps us logging onto pogo continually doesn't it.? Has anyone heard if they're coming out with the Sim's virtual date again? That was a real token getter.

JENNY28

Monkey

slidecage2222

tired of waiting for this game.... something makes me think this game has major bugs in it and maybe it wont even be out...

heavenly

didn't a similar thing happen with battle phlinx? it was up for a brief period then taken down again and wasn't released for several weeks. if there were any plans to scrap the whole game they probably would have taken down the preview

caroline196

the game is still being beta tested
one thing is that memories WONT be out this week :o

slidecage2222

Quote from: caroline196 on January 18, 2006, 04:41:10 AM
the game is still being beta tested
one thing is that memories WONT be out this week :o

so you might as well say it wont come out till Feb  or later if its still in beta

caroline196

not necessarily.who knows what goes on behind the scenes at pogo,lets keep our fingers crossed and wait for next tuesday,as soon as i get info on release date yr all be the 1st to know O0

quiltingbee

If I remember correctly it was this time last year that pogo decided to torture us with Lottso's release date, maybe it's just their time of the year to be extra difficult?

slidecage2222

Quote from: quiltingbee on January 18, 2006, 04:57:01 AM
If I remember correctly it was this time last year that pogo decided to torture us with Lottso's release date, maybe it's just their time of the year to be extra difficult?

i thought lotto came out  between  July to nov.. i thought it was mid to late 2005   it came out

slidecage2222

Quote from: caroline196 on January 18, 2006, 09:48:15 AM
no,lottso came out feb 2005 O0

wow  I cant belive  lotto has been out for a year... seems just like yesterday   :D

caroline196

You bet!
months go fast in pogoland,before you know it,it will be christmas again lol O0

Madonna

OMG...shhhhh...lmao. We're just recuperating from this past Christmas!!! :o ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview