months go fast in pogoland,before you know it,it will be christmas again lol O0

mmmm well let me go look and see how many more days till christmas lol

pogohatesme

Quote from: nightperson on January 18, 2006, 06:19:16 PM
Quote from: caroline196 on January 18, 2006, 05:27:35 PM
You bet!

How about we count the days till my birthday!??! 

pogohatesme

pogohatesme

Helen

Quote from: nightperson on January 18, 2006, 06:19:16 PM
Quote from: caroline196 on January 18, 2006, 05:27:35 PM
You bet!

You know, some people, (myself excluded) like to start their shopping early!!! lol

slidecage2222

i think  the first few months of the year poke     and the rest sort of flys   (at least the last 3 )

Jan-April  so of poke
May     normal speed
June-sept    Super fast   since its summer  :)
Oct   Its time to get ready for the mcdonald  monopoly promo  :)
Nov-Dec  super fast for the holidays

so mostly the first part of the year drags for me :0

ME4SPADES_

mmm mine b-day is next month (Feb) i will be 24 and then some  :P but you know the old saying never as a person (lady) there age so im saying that for sure happy b-day

Madonna

I know what you mean regarding the age factor, Night. I'm steadily holding @ 29 until it looks too obvious, then I may go up to 32...lmaooooo. ;D

wagnerb43

hi, im new here. i was wondering how to i download the cheats after my trial period is up for the individual games?  can u help me with this. thank you

ME4SPADES_

Quote from: wagnerb43 on January 20, 2006, 04:18:30 AM
hi, im new here. i was wondering how to i download the cheats after my trial period is up for the individual games?  can u help me with this. thank you

welcome wagnerb43

bubblegum

Proud2banvywife

this is an email i got today from pogo after complaining they shouldnt preview a game so long lol
Hello,

Thanks for writing.

Unfortuantely, Wonderland Memories had a few problems before we brought it out. We did not want to bring it out for play until the majoir bugs were squashed by our Quality Assurance team. This happens with new games from time to time, and we appreciate your patience while we are finalizing the product for the public.

We generally do try to preview it for 2 weeks or so but as I said, this being the internet there will be bumps in the road from time to time.

To answer your question about the expected release, I can not say as we do not have the date just yet.

Thanks,

GM Willow
Pogo Customer Support
Electronic Arts

ElitePirate

Cool, looks like we can expect it around the start of the challenge week or next challenge week, unless these bugs are THAT big...

slidecage2222

Quote from: ElitePirate on January 20, 2006, 06:48:46 AM
Cool, looks like we can expect it around the start of the challenge week or next challenge week, unless these bugs are THAT big...

they are saying they ususally stick games up that are  coming soon    that would be out in 2 weeks  .....  this game has major bugs in it so they have no clue when its coming out.... So   dont count on it coming out   Tuesday or the following tuesday..  I say it be  mid Feb or even march before we see this..

if this game has that many bugs in it, they should just skip it and put the next game out  along with the  turbo 21 upgrade

i gave up waiting for it and have little to no interest in waiting for it anymroe

ME4SPADES_

well this will give me time to get other ranks in the games i need will just wait till it does come out gl all

maria

Same here nightperson, I need to get ranks for badges in a few other games, so I am also giving up worrying about when wonderland memories gets here.......I'll see it when it gets here.....lol ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview